• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most angriest shinobi: Soooooooo lovely!!! ;)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
There are a bunch of places right on the outskirts of the mall though, like they are on the same street as the mall, but not connected to it. IHOP, Chipotle, McDonalds, general fast food stuff.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hopefully mvc3 doesn't take up all the room for setups
there is one side of the benches closest to where I usually sit that will be all MvC3. The rest of the tournament section is for Smash.

PEOPLE REMEMBER TO BRING POWER STRIPS AND SAVE ON THAT VENUE FEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

hopefully everyone realizes that mvc3 is a ****ty game and we run brawl mid tiers insteaddd
I think you're a ****ty game that NO ONE should ever play. :p

<3

The one you threw? I think that was Zwarm's lol!
LMFAO!!!! :awesome:

mvc3 is ballsacks
Says the Shiek main. :p

STAY FREE!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I'm just messing with yha KenniSPAMZTEHSANDWICH!!!

MARVELLLL IS HYPEEEE!!! *** WAT CHU HEARD SON!!!

Edit:

Right after the Marvel tournament some of the PS3 has to get changed over to Arcana Heart 3. Bring set ups.

Fatboy: Marvel is $5 to enter.

EDIT 2:

And because I picked on KENNISPAMZTEH-B-BUTTON...NEXT MONTH I PROMISE MID TIER WILL HAPPEN.

NEXT MONTH WE'RE JUST DOING DOUBLES AND MID TIER FOR BRAWL!!! If you don't like it...tough tiddles. :p

EDIT 3:

And Melee

EDIT 4:

I'M SO HYPE!!!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Wow I did not know about this at all! I'm gonna leave in like 20 minutes and try to get there before 3. I haven't played Brawl since the last tournament :3

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Great tournament guys. Tough matches in Marvel. Very fun stuff.

March tournament will be exclusively LOW TIER TOURNAMENT EVERYTHING SMASH!!!

Hunger: Man dude I am extremely sorry for how I responded towards you while I was playing Marshal in MvC3 (and getting pissed cause folks were distracting me and etc). You definitely didn't deserve that and I feel bad about aiming my annoyance towards you.

I WILL pay your entrance fee in Brawl Singles to make it up.

My bad dude. :(

Results thread coming soon.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman

Hunger: Man dude I am extremely sorry for how I responded towards you while I was playing Marshal in MvC3 (and getting pissed cause folks were distracting me and etc). You definitely didn't deserve that and I feel bad about aiming my annoyance towards you.

Get mad@me in mvc3!

hunger!

Smash Champion

dont worry about it niggy. that big robot dude is stupid.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Get mad@me in mvc3!
shaddup :p

MM runback in Marvel 3 FT5 for $10???

dont worry about it niggy. that big robot dude is stupid.
k cool. :reverse:

maybe you wouldnt get so mad if you were playing a good game

edit- like soul calibur 3 :awesome:
3 awesome things about MvC3

* all characters are gdlk good. with tons of broken shyit. and can win

* sentinel is SOOOOOOO good that the game FORCES you to make ZERO mistake. thus brings tons of hype...

but wait that comes to point three...

* when you DO make a mistake...you die. and all characters can punish severely.

great game is great. ease off the haterade... :p

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Soul Calibur 3 Guy is a legend. I wish someone was recording him ;[

edit-mvc3 is worse than school days and psg combined

edit 2-i know why kirk gave me a ****ty bracket its cuz i hate on school dayz and mvc3 amiriteee

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
It was a fun tournament and it was great to see you DevilDigimon! Who won the Brawl Singles Tournament?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Low Tier? You serious? Time to whip out Jiggz and win Low Tiers (and Kirby in Melee!). :troll:

Srs time - I thought it was gonna be mid tier. LOL.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
:ganondorf:

edit: singles results since I don't see any so far

1. Kain :wolf:
2. Hunger :wario:
3. Sago :metaknight:
4. Marshall :metaknight:
5. Grimace :snake:
5. Kirk :olimar: :ike:
7. DLA :ganondorf:
7. Kappy :kirby2:

i'm 90% sure this is right

edit 2: one more thing, Kenni's bracket was kind of BS. He had to fight Sago first round (and he almost beat him too), and then he lost to Hunger early in losers I think? pretty stupid.

I got screwed pretty bad too (Kain in winners and Hunger in losers--lost to 1st and 2nd and got 7th) but it wasn't due to bad seeding like Kenni's bracket.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
This was a stacked tournament no matter how you look at it. I had Grimace first round and you my second round in losers, DLA. Seeding had nothing to do with it, everyone at this tournament was good.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Because he had to fight Kain early in winners iirc. Not 100% sure on that though. He had to fight one of the top 4 early in winners, I know that at least.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
This was a stacked tournament no matter how you look at it. I had Grimace first round and you my second round in losers, DLA. Seeding had nothing to do with it, everyone at this tournament was good.
not to rip on any player in particular, but you probably had one of the easiest brackets in the whole tournament :ohwell:

Why was Hunger in losers early. That sounds like the only problem.
it was either hunger or fatboy that had to play me

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Relax people, it wasn't exactly Kirk's fault that he gave everyone hard opponents. After all, there were only 16 players and 12 out of those 16 players there were really good. I'm sure you guys couldn't do much better if you were doing the seeding.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
anyone would be a hard bracket for you :dazwa:
Not you. You're free. :troll:

Either way, my matches with Grimace and DLA were really close. Both 2-0's, but both games could've gone to either of us. I accidentally killed myself last stock game 2 against DLA. I hate that Peach can't grab the ledge backwards out of up B. I feel like I did pretty good since this was my first tournament going all :peach:. (ignore game 2 against Grimace. XD)

Moozle

Smash Champion
Drop parasol when you're backwards against the ledge and you'll grab it.

Kirk I will get my revenge!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah I know, I was too low to do that though. It was one of those up B's where I would've barely grabbed going forward, so there was no time to drop my parasol. :(

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
:ganondorf:

edit: singles results since I don't see any so far

1. Kain :wolf:
2. Hunger :wario:
3. Sago :metaknight:
4. Marshall :metaknight:
5. Grimace :snake:
5. Kirk :olimar: :ike:
7. DLA :ganondorf:
7. Kappy :kirby2:

i'm 90% sure this is right

edit 2: one more thing, Kenni's bracket was kind of BS. He had to fight Sago first round (and he almost beat him too), and then he lost to Hunger early in losers I think? pretty stupid.

I got screwed pretty bad too (Kain in winners and Hunger in losers--lost to 1st and 2nd and got 7th) but it wasn't due to bad seeding like Kenni's bracket.

That's inaccurate because I got a R1 bye and Hunger was my R2 opponent and lost to him round 2. Later, I played the winner of Scythe or Dietz and I fought Scythe Round 2 losers, and then I played Kappy Round 3 and lost to him. Placing me in 7th or 8th overall. If you think about it, the first 4 people would get eliminated from round 1 losers, then 4 people round 2 losers are eliminated. Meaning the first 8 players are eliminated, placing me either in 7th or 8th.

Top Bottom