• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying character?

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
Pichu, primarily for his random spasm taunt.

For Brawl, I haven't found any yet. I suppose we'll have to wait until we have an opportunity to play the game.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Probably Sonic and Diddy Kong will annoy me to no end.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
It depends, can i use unconfiermed characters, characters from melee, or only confermed characters that are going to be in brawl?

in characters from melee, than that would be pichu, the only good thing about it, is the fact it introduces multiple taunts. because in melee, if you're facing the left he does his taunt standing up, and facing right, it does it laying down.

and out of confirmed brawlers i would say Zamus, i know that seems odd, but her up-b is the same as her side-b except it goes up. that would be really hard to get back on stage, especialy if you miss, plus the side-b is probably the same as her grab, and the reason zamus isn't her own character is because she SuCks.s

not_that_good

Smash Cadet
most annoying character...while playing as them or against them?
for both, id have to say...bowser when playing as him, and i think that ice climbers will remain one of the most annoying characters when being handled by a seasoned player.

ifoundwaldo512

Smash Cadet
No doubt in my mind that the ice climbers are the most annoying 3dimensional things to walk the virtual world.

iruchii

Smash Apprentice
Marth when I'm playing against him. Can't beat him in the air, and I'm a very uh, aerial person.

As when I am using a character, I don't really like to play as Young Link. It just feels weird.

jmh_86

Smash Rookie
For me the worst is Peach, only because playing against my buddies peach makes me never want to play smash again.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I'd have to say Fox, his taunt always P*ssed me off in melee, but he seems kind of mute in brawl, he doesnt really make much sound...

sonic130

Smash Cadet
The most annoying character so far has to be pit. Pit is cool and everything, but his smash attack gets really annoying. All you hear is hiyaah, hiyaah, hiyaah... just watch some of pit's videos on youtube, and then you'll agree with me.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'd say...Roy.
I hate his half man half girl voice. And the crap he sprouts.

"YRWAR!"
"Ni ta ne gretta"
"Who, si, toolion"

Or whatever he says, it just bugs me. More reason to kill him I say! :p

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Sheik, I CANT beat her, well I can but it is SO annoying, then Peachis just plain annoying

Talendime

Smash Ace
JigglyPuff.. She has a ****ing attitude problem, and she's also just plain irritating. I hope to God she's not in Brawl.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
i assume you mean in brawl since this is on the brawl thread. i really hate lucas and how he's replacing ness. even if they bring ness bacfk they're gonna need to buff him extensively to catch up with lucas.

jmh_86

Smash Rookie
I'd say...Roy.
I hate his half man half girl voice. And the crap he sprouts.

"YRWAR!"
"Ni ta ne gretta"
"Who, si, toolion"

Or whatever he says, it just bugs me. More reason to kill him I say! :p
Even when beating up Roy he is annoying. The duck honking sound he makes is so funny though.

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
Only bowsers attacks are slow, ganondorf is actually much slower movement wise =/
But I guess... I hate playing as roy... he's just ****ing useless...

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Pokemon Trainer. He annoyed me when he was updated, and he still annoys me. Otherwise possibly the ICs (not that I hate them)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Sonic, he's just annoying to look at. That's probably the only thing I will hate about Brawl; fighting him due to him just being... him. Sorry, but I've never liked him, never will...

My second choice would probably be DK, I hate his new character model and I've always hated his moveset. Final Smash seems to suck as well

Everyone else I'm tight with though :p

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I hate Shiek.

Or, for Brawl, Sonic. Last thing I need is an even faster fox for people to "cheapkillbutnotcheapkill kill" me 100 times over with some insane 60th of a second frame reliant combo.

Top Bottom