• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying move...

JCrest87

Smash Journeyman
For me, the most annoying move is definatly Lucario's Dair. Its range is long, it has good knockback and it air stalls resulting in more Dair's. My friend does it to me alot in a match and it annoys the crap out of me :dizzy:

Corigames

Smash Hero
Why does everyone hate the side b so much? The hayiaiayaiayiayaiy? ****, if you hear that noise more than ten times in a match you are probably facing a complete button masher or it is their winning tactic. You know how you stop the sound? Kill him! He can't make the sound from the winning screen.

OR are you saying that the move is good? Try this the next tioe someone uses it. Put up your shield let it hit you once and then roll behind him. If the move hits something it adds another second or so to the cool down time. Meaning you can get a nice charged f-smash to his back and there isn't much you can do about it.

I think the most annoying attack is Falco's shine.

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
Why does everyone hate the side b so much? The hayiaiayaiayiayaiy? ****, if you hear that noise more than ten times in a match you are probably facing a complete button masher or it is their winning tactic. You know how you stop the sound? Kill him! He can't make the sound from the winning screen.

OR are you saying that the move is good? Try this the next tioe someone uses it. Put up your shield let it hit you once and then roll behind him. If the move hits something it adds another second or so to the cool down time. Meaning you can get a nice charged f-smash to his back and there isn't much you can do about it.

I think the most annoying attack is Falco's shine.
I agree. If you hear that noise over and over again then the Pit player is just button mashing. I also agree with the Falco's shine. It shoots out, zaps you (even if you have a shield up) making you basicly trip. If I could I would use Falco just for that move. But I can't use him very well.

Also Meta's tornado. Though I main him so I love using it :3 eh heh.

NKCell

Smash Cadet
Just because you are facing a button mashing Pit, doesn't make the side-b sound any less annoying. Yes, you can easily win the match, but your ears are going to pay for that victory.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Snake's down smash, when you're Snake.

Since I just get Snake randomly, I'm still not quite used to using him. Every single time I do his down smash, I expect it to be an attack, but every time I get hit because of it.

I'm starting to learn, but it really throws me off!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Aside from death, anything of Pit. Heck, even Ike is more reasonable than this guy.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sound-wise : There's no competition to Pit's >B.
Though effective-wise, what's the point in Ganondorf's U-Tilt?

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
There are just too many to count...

+Diddy's Down-B
+Pit's Side and Neutral B (Arrows especially in FFA's)
+Meta-Knight's Side and Neutral B (Especially in FFA's)
+Ike's Everything in FFA's

But mainly Pit's arrows.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
"Pikaaaaa!!!" Ring a bell? I hear it about 50 times in match with the little rodent.

Down-B (n00b favorite in melee) is officially the n00b move of the game..

billywill

Smash Journeyman
pikachu's down-b, thats all anybody ever uses online...all I hear is PIKKAAAAAAAAAAA, I JUST WANT TO RIP MY EARS OFF

SalientArbiter

Smash Rookie
Diddy's bananas. They're my Achilles heel, I can't focus on fighting because they freak me out so much.

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
Lucas' Up+B. For some reason, I never get around it. Even if I airdodge, I still get hit by it as it goes by.

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
Snake's down smash, when you're Snake.

Since I just get Snake randomly, I'm still not quite used to using him. Every single time I do his down smash, I expect it to be an attack, but every time I get hit because of it.

I'm starting to learn, but it really throws me off!
I completely agree, except extend it to: When your teammate is Snake.

Cornstalk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cornstalk
I agree with most of the comments... blowing yourself up as snake, dealing with the penny and nickel hits from meta, projectile spammage, and the lil rodents insane priority, knock back, and lack of lag...

But for the most part I've gotten a handle on how to deal with all of those.... except pit's over-b.

Now with decent jumpers it's not a big deal, but since I mostly play random... getting a character like Ganon against Pit is a total nightmare. While it doesn't do too much damage, it's frustrating to actually -punish- the winged ******* for doing it... and when he just keeps it spinning over an edge when you can't go over him...

Impossible? No. Deadly? Not really. Enough to make you want to punch the turd that keeps using it? You better freakin believe it. -_-

Top Bottom