• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying moves youre friend does on you

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
random....

you grab with secondary IC, then use -->B when the enemy is thrown.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I don't like shinespikes... You know, for every annoying move listed here, I'm sure you guys can find away around it. Just try and if you can't, just be annoying right back at them! :)

woody72691

Smash Ace
a annoying move this guy plays with ganon and only uses the wizards kick over and over again it gets really annoying because i can hit shffl him.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
mmm i have a similair prob with my bro, i no the single move abuse is coming, but i still fall victum to it, i find it especialy easy to counter with roy tho, if they abuse it alot u begin to read them like a book, they'll think twice before smashing again after getting smacked with a roy counter ;x

Wallmaster

Smash Apprentice
Well, the biggest thing that annoys me is actually not a move. My friends get mad at me for using Peach, and their mains are Shiek and Marth! But there are a lot of moves that annoy me also.

Charge Beam: My friend is an expert with a charge beam. I also am beginning to think he is psychic. I need to work on perfecting my reaction time...

Shiek's dash attack: So...frustrating...

Marth's Fsmash: I can hardly get around this attack.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
this is gernal statement not about a friend who uses it alot:

+IC's down smash
+IC's down smash
+Ganon's Fair
+someone picking shiek
+ almost forgot ..................... IC's downsmash

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
Umm... Edgeguarding with Peach. Unless it's D-smash, which is easy to edge tech because it pulls you toward the stage, I hate it.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Hm well one of my friends, (a Marth player) likes to wait for me in one spot and not move... when i get close.. BAM forward smash... that's probably the most annoying ;)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
hehe, well, i did have a n00b attacks thread some time before, but it lost bumps. :/

just aerial, shield grab and backwards WD. and sometimes JC shield.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Annoying made a couple of "Best Move" topics. All ended with flames >_>
But the infinite grab is really annoying. We do team battles.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yeaah....i dont like Mic_128 much. stupidthreadclosermeanpersongoodthreadanyways.....

we established that it was either PK thunder or the shine.
the shine was losing, go ask Marth_05 about, hehe ^_^

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
The reach of Link's grab annoys me. When I think I'm far away enough *BAM* I'm stuck in his inescapable grasp. Good thing he doesn't easily combo me out of a grab since I can usually tech out or DI out of a combo. Although I think I annoy him back with my constant projectile spammage with Y. Link.

REØ

Smash Lord
yeaah....i dont like Mic_128 much. stupidthreadclosermeanpersongoodthreadanyways.....

we established that it was either PK thunder or the shine.
the shine was losing, go ask Marth_05 about, hehe ^_^
Yea it was lol.

Anyway the most annoying move is SHL I have a friend who just spams it the whole match.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I hate that my friend uses ^B with link all the +++++++++ time

aerial a lot, you can shield grab since it only hits once.

reach of Link's grab annoys me

uhh, just dodge or roll. also, press A, B, L, R, X, Y, or Z , 6 frames is reduced from the time you'd be held in a grab. Press The Analog stick in 1 of the 4 cardinal directions(angles don't count) - 6 frames is reduced from the time you're held in a grab (24 frames is reduced after 1 complete rotation of the analog stick, so 2 and 1/2 rotations reduces the time by 1 second).

from M2K.

Diemonds

Smash Apprentice
Peaches Down Smash attack

if u get caught in it takes off like 60 straight garbage

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
that only happens if you CC or DI down. or if you're a FF'er at low damage.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Cfalcon's uthrow > random stomp or random frontB or charge Dsmash. Somehow I keep on teching/rolling into them. But it's funny how everyone watching goes "OMG AMAZING" thinking he did that on purpose. You know what I'm talking about.. and I know you're reading this; so don't bother putting a stupid response after this.

SpikyThunderX

Smash Rookie
Most annoying thing would have to be when Me (Fox) and my Cousin (Falco) go 1v1 and all he does is just spam spam spam fire bird. It gets really annoying. He beats me the first few games then I just start countering him with shine combos and spikes. He goes "Your shine is so cheap, if you didn't have it, I'd beat you everytime." Psh...what's Fox without the Shine eh?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Camping with short hop lasers using Falco. No.. Its not my friends who do it to me, I'm the one who does it to them and I can tell that I really annoy them with it. Haha. I only start to camp only if I'm losing to rack up some damage.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
Doc's pill spamming and link's up b. pills rack up damage fast if you're not careful (on the other hand, that's probably why i need to take them)

Dracko

Smash Rookie
my friends use the **** c-stick like demons they r really noobs but they r improving his skills

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sadly enough my friend used to be able to own me as G&W.

what's that supposed to mean? GAW is actually pretty good!!!

A-Laon

Smash Master
Most annoying moves, eh?

Fair, nair, bair, uair, dsmash, d-throw, dash attack, neutral A, neutral B, side tilt, up tilt, down tilt...

My friend plays as shiek. :ohwell:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
2 words
standing completely still and shoot Foxes lasers all of the time. Then claiming that I cheated.

Top Bottom