• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Dangerous Snake

kr3wman

Smash Master
5/10

Music could be better.

Too much online parts.

If there wasn't no online parts then play better people because jesus.

Ending could be better also.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Music was great don't mind kr3wman lol. I actually liked it, I like snake videos though they have a lot of potential. Pretty good overall could be polished up a bit but good stuff man.

codefelp

Smash Cadet
The Most Extreme! I used to watch that show all the time. Epic video btw. Lol at Snake WoPs.

SSBBChess

Smash Rookie
wow you guys are being very rude... the guy puts up a video and then you start saying there are better snakes and even posting videos of them on his topic after he put work into this video..

Moozle

Smash Champion
Wow Great use of Nair! I loled at 1:55, Snake can't WoP! Noooo!

Edit: The 3rd to last clip on Wolf..wow..that was so pretty lol.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Awesome video. Just the fact that you used Children of Bodom for the music brightened my day. People that thought the music could have been better can suck it. The gameplay was dam good as well.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
The intro was hysterical.

The weather man part was hysterical.

The Snake WoP was hysterical.

The ending was awesome.

This was a GREAT video.

My only real complaint would be the music. I'm not too big a death metal fan. ._.

Top Bottom