• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most embarrassing costume

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dressed up as an orange once for my play in Pre-K about that book about the caterpillar that ate lots of stuff.... I can still remember my lines and I can remember getting mixed up with another fruit during rehearsals once XD... anyways I looked like some wierd fat *** inside that suit and I was really unconfortable

MetaKnight666

Smash Rookie
My favorite one was Mario,when I was..like...9 XD

My least favorite was Harry Potter at age 7.
I had these really tight shoes,so I'd stumble and trip A LOT while I was out getting candy and stuff.

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea i had to dress as captian jack sparrow one year.... i could not pull off looking good in that costume if my lfe depended on it.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
If I had an embarrassment complex, I'd have been most so when I wore my banana costume last year. A 6ft tall banana walking around in downtown with a big bulge at the bottom end of the banana(where I kept my candy). Oh yes. That was full of awesome.

I was Woodstock from Snoopy once. It was... interesting. I was a gangster, complete with blingage once. And another time I was in a talent show as a member of a troop of breakdancing cows.

Next up is an Assassin's Creed hidden blade wielding Ghostbuster. Oh yeah, I've got both. XDD

ChAlz

Smash Cadet
My most memorable was dressing up as sonic the hedgehog for Halloween one year. I was like 4 or 5, so it was the coolest thing in the world to me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I dressed up as a power ranger on several occasions.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I've never dressed up as anything, just as myself. :p

I always have a tendency to dress like Phoenix Wright though with a blue suit and red tie as well.

:phone:

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
My most embarassing was probably putting on a Garfield (TM) costume on back in 1st grade I think. It was actually not a bad costume, but out of all the ones I've ever worn it was the worst.

From 1996-2002 I wore just a blue mask of a random monster on Halloween. I guess I loved it that much.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Not so much embarrassing but dodgy as a costume was a vest ensemble I tried to pass off from some anime show.

Best was my high school graduation dress up day as an Iron Chef

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Most memorable was when I dressed up as Ozzy Osbourne on sixth grade.
I think I even won the costume contest with that.

(Edit: A quick google search later, it looked a lot like this picture of him, with the cross necklaces and the round shades (I still have those btw) and long black hair.)

Most embarassing I don't know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've only worn 1 costume for Halloween, Dark Vader...

Thought I dressed up for Halloween other years, not in costumes, per se

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was once a very bad vampire when I was 8. Fortunately, my then 4 year old younger brother was forced to be Jar Jar Binks even though he hated him, so no one noticed how bad the makeup I wore looked, and no pictures were taken! :laugh:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, I'm about to start working on a Noel Vermillion costume, and a Jin Kisaragi costume for my boyfriend.
Hoping to wear the Noel costume to my college's Halloween dance xD

Most memorable was the year I dressed as the Yellow Ranger from the original American Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Most embarrassing was my Sasuke Uchiha costume. What was I thinking?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Don't think I really have a most-embarrassing. I definitely was very uncreative when it came to Halloween costumes though. I believe I was Scream every year for like, 5 or 6 years in a row, then I started carrying around a toy axe to freshen it up a bit :rolleyes:

Most memorable though would be dressing up as a wizard for this 5th grade play I was in. All the stuff I had to wear was like 3x more than everyone else and it took at least an hour to get it all together. Fun though, I miss being a kid.

GibbytheCreator

Smash Cadet
2 years ago i went as a solider n i had all the ammo stuff to prove it

the msot embarassing costume id say was one year i lost a bet and had to go as snoop dog not only was it bad but it was kinda racist :(

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Most Embarassing was when I was a witch I had just hit my upperlip against the center table in my living room so my lip was swollen and I didnt even have to wear fake teeth bc mouth looked horrible already (age:10 maybe?)

most memorable was dressing up as a football reff! Because half of my friends dressed as football players and the other half as cheerleaders my best friend amd I were Refs :D. *high school memories*

:phone:

Top Bottom