• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most epic clip - need help converting

MTqq

Smash Rookie
First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post, haven't been on the smashboards alot.

So anyway, i made this really epic clip, got it saved and everything.
What i need help with is someone who could record it to a computer, make it into a .avi or w/e and send it back to me so i can host it on youtube and such. (The person helping will ofcourse get some kind of credit)

But yeah, i do not have access to the equipment needed to make it, otherwise i'd to it myself, so instead i trust you to help me deliver this awesomeness.

Info about the clip.
Well, don't really want to let everyone know untill i got it in a .avi format, but it includes cpt. Falcon, a punch, a knee, and something epic. The clip is about 30 sec or so. Might toss in a few "failure runs" aswell, if the person that helps me want to spend some extra time.

Again, sorry for slobish english and such, and if it's the wrong place to post, please direct me to where i should ask :)

Cheerio!

MTqq

Smash Rookie
Well, thanks atleast, sure i'll find someone soon, in the meanwhile i'll just go ahead and do the same thing with other chars :p (ganon, IC and cpt. falcon so far!)

Top Bottom