• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most godly combo ever!

Painter

Smash Rookie
Wario's up throw + Fully charged waft (headbutt) + U-Air (once your out of screen) = Romance Explosion on your stomach.

And yes...I have landed this, and yes it resulted in a romance explosion.

FREZ

Smash Apprentice
sometimes you won't even need the u-air because a fully charged waft from under a character has a good chance of ko'ing someone by itself.

By the way I went into this topic expecting a combo vid. Shame on you.

Painter

Smash Rookie
sometimes you won't even need the u-air because a fully charged waft from under a character has a good chance of ko'ing someone by itself.

By the way I went into this topic expecting a combo vid. Shame on you.
I will see what I can do...

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
GRRAAR! Before just recently I never saw anyone using this avatar. I feel like... ashamed to be using it now. I hate using popular avatars! (nah I'm kidding. well kinda...)

Well anyway that sounds like a cool combo.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
GRRAAR! Before just recently I never saw anyone using this avatar. I feel like... ashamed to be using it now. I hate using popular avatars! (nah I'm kidding. well kinda...)

Well anyway that sounds like a cool combo.
Man you were the first to use that avatar around these parts. Don't change it, besides it fits *perfectly* with your name, as I already told you. :)

And yes it sounds like a nice... deadly combo.

Top Bottom