• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Move in the Game

lkyx3

Smash Rookie
All of snakes tilt moves. Thay have priority over every move, and a tilt should never kill but his does.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
All of snakes tilt moves. Thay have priority over every move, and a tilt should never kill but his does.
Bowser ftilt, utilt and dtilt do too

Im a bowser mainer and i like to use his Side B Bowsercide :)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Meta Knight.
I lol'ed

Jigglypuff's f-air.

Suppose to be her best killing move but it requires a sweetspot. Absolutle garbage =/
What are you talking about? It has good priority, its quick, and has a giant hitbox.

It's so overused by Jigglypuff players as a substitute for b-air.

If you have trouble sweet spotting with it, their is either something is wrong with your controler, or your timing.

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
- Diddy's banana's
- Metaknights Down B move
- Pikachu's Side B move ( launch move thingy )
- Jigglypuffs Rest or Down B move
- all of Olimar's moves
- all of the Ice Climbers moves
- all of Mr. Game And Watch's moves
How does Pika's headbutt bother you?? No one even uses it except to recover and it's so easy to shield. :confused:

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff's Block. It Pings U Off Stage If Ur Surrounded By Enemies ( I Know I Shouldnt Hold It Down But...). Meta Knights Tornado. And Ness & Luca's Up Special. There Is NO WAY TO GET BACK ON BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO STEER IT!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I hate every ounce of Sonic, but none of his moves are particularly annoying, just all of him together saying, "You're too slow!"

I hate Pit's arrows, and I also hate Snake's utilt.

Wiister2007

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight's tornado. As a side note, my favorite move is Luigi's Super Jump Punch (in Fire Jump Punch mode).

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Nado def
Or MK's up-b

Some might say IC's CGs
Some others might say D3's CG

but I say Mario's d-tilt
lol this
beware of marios dtilt, it's broooken^^
marios dtilt or ganons uptilt^^

Top Bottom