• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
"I had never played 75m before and it looked like fun!" my friend after selecting 75m on one of our WiFi matches -.-...

"God! Marth is just terrible!" my friends who can't play Marth at ALL. XD

"Ike sucks! But Sonic, I'm good as Sonic!" a person I know who was a Roy mainer in Melee and hates Ike because he replaced him XD The Sonic line speaks for itself.

Darkslash

Smash Master
"OMG I HEARD YOU GOT OWNED BY A NOOB"

My Sony fanboy friend, told me that after getting beat by a Marth Player, who used Marth for what 5 years?

Plus he said Roy was the best becuase he has Fire. I'm like :urg:

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
(nice sig Darkslash)

"What's Brawl? Is that an FPS...?"

--n00b at school. FPS......I doubt they even knew what that means.

SETH3

Smash Rookie
Well some gay guy at my school who is a long time nintendo fan and he said all of the following things:

"i wont get it because of the gay name"

"Why dont they call it Super Smash Bros. Panties"

"I can beat you at this game because i just can"

Nerd_of_the_Ages

Smash Rookie
Brawl sucks because it is 2-d.

Brawl sucks because it is a kiddy game.

Brawl is much worse than halo
(btw, I'm not saying halo is bad, it's stupid because those 2 are incomparable; i mean, comparing fighters with shooters?)

Also:

Wtf are you talking about, Samus and Falcon are from the same game!

Samus is a man, what are you talking about!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
"I like melee better than brawl"- said by some idiots that dont have a life...
I mean seriously who would think that they MUST be on something...
——————
here is some advice: never miss a good chance to shut up

InfiniteSmash1221

Smash Cadet
"Yeah i think ive played that SSBB game before...on the xbox i think" (no joke)

"I would demolish you in this game...but i don't want to hurt your self-esteem so i won't play you' (btw the person that said this actually sucks)

Micahc

Smash Ace
Him "I was playing my brothers and I couldn't beat them! They just stood at each end of the stage and just spammed Captain Falcons and Ganons neutral B!"

Me "Who where you?"

Him "Link."

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
"You know there will be more characters in the US version than in the Japanese version"

Seriously, someone in my school actually believed this.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I think all of the stupid things/posts I have heard/read about Brawl can be summed up in one saying.

"Brawl sucks."

This is usually left by people who have failed at finding advanced techniques, even though the game has only been out for a little over a month (at least from what I've seen).

Although an even dumber coincidence... why the people who hate Brawl and love Melee insist on posting junk threads in General Brawl discussion as opposed to just going to the Melee forums.

Xashlei

Smash Rookie
"the game will be too packed if you add more characters and levels so it wont sell very well"

Copy-pasted from another forum (yes, that wrong punctuation was there). It's a post in an SSB4 Prediction Thread. Of course some other people also thought it was moronic to predict when it hasn't even come out too long ago, but that one person really blew it. Guy really did post a lot of crazy stuff... he/she seemed to really have something against Smash. Said it was stupid to even think of a sequel. That really hurt... maybe because I love the series so much... :(

Top Bottom