• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idoitic thing you've ever done or witnessed.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I managed to cut my tongue. Shaving. With an electric razor. You know, those ones with the three small circles that are almost impossible to cut yourself on, let alone your tongue? I managed to get the tip of my tongue cut on that thing....somehow. I don't even know why my tongue was out in the first place, I think I had felt something in my teeth and was trying to get it off.

I now have a full beard. >_> <_<

Wrath`

Smash Master
It's a small one, but it is idiotic.

Me and my friends were playing Black Jack (Not betting, it was the last day of school, we were just fooling around) I have a 7,3 and a 10. Now in my my mind I thought 7+3 made 4, so I hit and get an ace, I didn't realize it was 20, but I still one the round anyway.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Read this

June 16 11:20 A.M.

To many gamers, nothing kills the fun of playing a game like getting completely stuck on a particularly difficult section. But if Nintendo has their way, such frustration will soon become a thing of the past.

Nintendo offers gamers a helping hand
In an interview with USA Today, legendary Nintendo designer Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that the company's rumored in-game help system (initially dubbed the "Kind Code," but now tentatively called "demo play") will make its first appearance in the upcoming New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii, which hits store shelves this holiday.

Rather than forcing players to comb the web for cheat codes and walkthroughs, the new help system is built directly into the game. If a player gets stuck, they'll have the option to pause play and allow the game to take over and play itself through any rough patches. Once they're out of the woods, players can hop back in and continue playing.

The move is sure to anger veteran gamers who insist on overcoming challenges without using hints or cheats, but it meshes nicely with Nintendo's overarching goal to make its games as accessible to as many people as possible. To that end, Miyamoto told USA Today that they're looking into incorporating the system in future games beyond the new Mario title.

So what do you think? Will an in-game help system ruin gaming, or make it more fun for everyone? Sound off in the comments!

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
^ That's just stupid and lazy. ^

During the middle of my summer school class course, this one girl went up to our teacher (who was around 35 years or something), smiled and said, "Hey, Ms. Reser! You're dressed like a milf and lookin' good today!" The whole class burst out in laughter and our teacher sighed and went to her desk. The girl was confused, so she asked, "What? What? Did I say something wrong? What's a milf?" Then the b**** of the class said, "Mother. I'd. Like to. F***." The first girl paused for a minute. "Wow, that sounds gay." Our teacher responded, "That's what I thought, too..."

It was even funnier because the teacher brought her daughter in a few days before that, proving that she was a mother.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Me and my friends had a dunk contest in a local sporting goods store.

We were then kicked out of the store after our first round.

There are others but this was the first that came to mind after seeing this topic.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Read this

June 16 11:20 A.M.

To many gamers, nothing kills the fun of playing a game like getting completely stuck on a particularly difficult section. But if Nintendo has their way, such frustration will soon become a thing of the past.

Nintendo offers gamers a helping hand
In an interview with USA Today, legendary Nintendo designer Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that the company's rumored in-game help system (initially dubbed the "Kind Code," but now tentatively called "demo play") will make its first appearance in the upcoming New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii, which hits store shelves this holiday.

Rather than forcing players to comb the web for cheat codes and walkthroughs, the new help system is built directly into the game. If a player gets stuck, they'll have the option to pause play and allow the game to take over and play itself through any rough patches. Once they're out of the woods, players can hop back in and continue playing.

The move is sure to anger veteran gamers who insist on overcoming challenges without using hints or cheats, but it meshes nicely with Nintendo's overarching goal to make its games as accessible to as many people as possible. To that end, Miyamoto told USA Today that they're looking into incorporating the system in future games beyond the new Mario title.

So what do you think? Will an in-game help system ruin gaming, or make it more fun for everyone? Sound off in the comments!
I love how that article forgets to mention that you can't save after using the kind code. You have to restart the game and do it yourself. It's the exact same thing as going onto GameFAQs, and nobody cares about that.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
^Personally, I think the help system is a good sign the new game is going to have a much higher difficulty than the DS version...

But hey, it's more fun for everyone to be mad at Kidtendo!

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
My brother went a party and when he was sufficiently wasted and more than a little bit high he ate a live toad for five dollars. That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Poor little toady.

*This post is to honor the memory of the beloved Hoppy, an energetic and fun loving toad who met his very early and unfortunate demise dissolving in a pit of high-powered stomach acid that ate his skin and made his eyeballs implode. He will be dearly missed*

Born - 4/20/09
Died - 5/07/09

A plaque has been placed above the toilet in the household of the Wilbergs of Jim Falls, Wisconsin. Those who knew and loved Hoppy are welcome to come pay their respects.

.CMW.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i once emptied a whole bottle of salt and squeezed all the juice on a taco chip on a dare. lets say my lips got puckered up and i got dizzy for 10 seconds. on the bright side i got 1 dollar.

ps this happened like 4 years ago

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
oh and also in kindergarden it was my birthday and for some reason i was at the playground celebrating it and then i dont know if it was a dare or something i went running straight for the pole for no reason and when i hit i started bleeding. even more idiotic was that i was laughing at it. everbody was just scared(one kid even cried)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
One time after a volleyball tournament, me and my teammates decided to hit mcdonalds.

It was kinda dark and chilly out so I figured I'd go put on my pants.
I went looking through my bag and asking my friends if they knew where my pants were for like 5 minutes.

Then I realized I was wearing them......

Like honestly, how does a person do that!?

metashinryu

Smash Ace
i was testing a camera that my dad buyed to someone.and taken some pics,then my mom tells me to give her the camera to see it closely,she looks at the pic and says:

wow,this pic takes nice cameras

and i was like:

yeah lets take more cameras with it...

then we laughed for like half an hour XD

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
In gym class in high school we were paired up. I had a blindfold and had to run while being guided by my long time friend. He kept calling me a wuss and other such things because I wasn't running very fast. So I ran quickly and slammed my head into a sizable soccer net that actually fell over. When it was my turn to guide him, he didn't want to run, he didn't really listen to anything I told him :)!

He got me good but this is the guy who masturbated another boy for a Zapdos card

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I sold my tv to get a Wii. Oddly enough no one tried to stop me.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
someone was trying to tell someone else something and he asked the other person if he needed a hearing aid. the other person said,"no, i have 20/20 vision."
lol. I remember that. and wasn't the "20/20 vision" person a she?

there was this one guy who was staring at a girl while he was walking, then he ran in to a wall. and he did this on multiple occasions too, but i think some might have been intentional

MXblaze

Smash Apprentice
I brought Super Paper Mario.

It's a disgrace compared to other Paper Mario games.

ZYPHR

Smash Cadet
a couple kids at school put paper clips in an electrical outlet. they're both pretty stupid:psycho::dizzy::laugh:

LordVegeta

Smash Rookie
The most idiotic thing i have ever experienced was when a guy at wal-mart took his pants off and started saying ho ho ho merry christmas when it was the middle of june

What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
my sis called the popos on me cuz I got her mad XD
we were little though so yea XD

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
My mate ate a chip that feel into my female friends clevage, and then unknowingly ate a chip that was placed in someones under-garments. Yea, I kno, not that idiotic but twas funny. :D

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
lets see...
at 3am in the morning i poured hot coffee down my pants to see how it would feel on my ****

There was also the time when were driving home from summer camp. the whole bus was in trouble so we had to be quiet. Me and my friend brought some huge branches from the camp and snuck them on the bus. During the ride on the highway we opened the window and tossed the branches out. The concilors kept hearing this huge clunk sound and they kept telling the bus to be quiet. Me and my friend were dying. We took another branch and dropped it out the window.. It hit the front of a white corvette on the rear side of us... Not cool.

K64

Smash Apprentice
It was the last meeting for the Anime Club at school so we partied w/ Pepsi, pizza, and DDR. At the time, I was the only one that knew how to at least play DDR decently. Moments later, [nameless], the person who bought it, arrived after doing some make-up work. We warned him not to play because he was injured but he went on and did it anyway. After playing several songs on Heavy Mode, he was sore and miserable. :laugh:

FrancisM2DaIzH

Smash Cadet
I seen a lady commit suicide at the Queens mall, she was with her daughter and just decided to jump 4 floors, she landed on some guy, is that idiotic?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I was about 8 years old, back when scooters were the coolest thing to own. Just riding up and down my driveway one day, I lifted one arm for some odd reason, then fell forward and smashed my forehead onto solid concrete. No stitches or anything, just lots of blood.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I didnt see this in person but my friend show me a video of it
a teen aged kid walks into a store and steals about 50 dollars worth of merchandises. After stealing the merchandises, the teen is very stressed and runs to the door. He attempts to push it open but it was a pull door. Being so stressed out he's not thinking properly and continues the push the door for about 5 minutes giving the police time to arrive. After searching the teen, it turned out he had 80 bucks on him and could have just payed for the merchandises.

UberMario

Smash Master
This is downright sad, and I thought Mario Kart Wii was dumbed down to heck and back.

Although, this is actually very interesting, as this can result in ridiculously hard levels for pros being created, because newbies can just put it on auto-pilot for those levels, instead of making every level accesible to anyone.

(I'm almost positive the times and points will be disallowed, or done at a slow pace, on the stage if the auto-pilot is used, or else there might be some WR exlpoiting it.:ohwell:)

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
I was watching this show about stupid teens doing stupid stuff and this one guy jumps off his truck into a speed limit sign

Top Bottom