• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most intimidating character!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Uhh.... probably D3.

1. Dude is probably almost as bottomless as Kirby, so him eating someone off the street wouldn't really be unexpected.
2. A good hit with the hammer could put someone in a coma.
3. Let's not forget his faithful army of orange circle men.
King Dedede is about 3 ft tall at most. :V

He looks like a giant plushie.

The StarFox crew.
Walking, talking, INTELLIGENT animals. With guns. And planes, AND tanks. AND they know martial arts.
Known to spontaneously combust.

Forget Bowser and Ganon, there are bigger problems at hand.
Best post in the thread.

ROBs a friggin robot.

Say goodbye to your life of prancing free in the meadows of joy and meatbag-pleasures.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
King Dedede is about 3 ft tall at most. :V

He looks like a giant plushie.
Huh.
A three foot penguin-like creature that resembles a (living) plushie whom still manages to devour things larger than himself, with an oversized hammer slung over his shoulder.

Help me out here; how does this make him seem less alarming? o-o

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Ness, because his eyes stare into your soul
Bowser/Wolf/Ganondorf
Bowser because it's a freaking giant turtle with spikes and fire breath
Wolf because he has a big futuristic gun and and murderous look (and the fact hes a wolf :B)
And Ganondorf because hes the freaking king of evil, he wouldn't care if he killed me or not :p

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Bowser, cuz he's a huge, fire-breathing monster, snake, cus he has grenades, landmines, and a pistol, and G&W, cus he's 2d

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Probably one of the anthromorphic (i don't even think I spelt that right)characters like, sonic, dedede,fox,falco,wolf. I'd see them and be like....WTF IS THAT. HOLY **** O_________O Oh, and Bowser. He's a freaking monster :O Also, if I just Ganondorf IRL but I didn't know he was the king of evil, I wouldn't really mind him.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'd be pretty terrified of Peach. In our world, she'd look like one delusional *****. Full princess getup? Yea, I'm walking the other direction.

link2702

Smash Champion
I'd be pretty terrified of Peach. In our world, she'd look like one delusional *****. Full princess getup? Yea, I'm walking the other direction.
and dont' forget she likes to pull mushroom people out of her....well..you know...

and she also randomly pulls swords or bombs out of the ground....O_O;

ya....dat would be pretty creepy.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Please, try to shake her hand and you're already dead - you bow to a princess. At the very least you're looking for a backhand to the face
Good point. Never thought about it that way, surprisingly.
Gee. Reality hurts. :(

I'd still take the chance though. :x

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Bowser- Obvious reasons.
Wario- He has that "Don't get caught alone in the dark with me..." face, almost as much as Waluigi does.
G&W- A 2D character in our world? The people who first mentioned that had some good points.
GANONdorf-Very obvious reasons.
Diddy Kong- I don't want to be Monkey flipped.
DK- A massive gorilla. He might be friendly and not take humans seriously, but when you steal his food...

Plus, when he made a guest appearance as the last master of another game, I realized how big he really is.

Variable

Smash Ace
Dude theres no contest. Diddy Kong.

Monkey Face ****? Come on that's freakin' scary. And.. you can't run from it he'll throw bananas at you so you slip.

2nd goes to D3.

He'll eat you. :(
Giant Hammer that will make your ********
And those army of red dudes.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wario. Fat italian, garlic smelling, greety plumber that runs you over with his motorcycle.

And yea sure DDD is a total powerhouse, but he seems kinda goofy ya know? A giant penguin wielding a hammer would be awesome. :V

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going with Ganon or Lucas.

Ganon: -___- He's effin Ganon.
Like, really?

Lucas: He'd already beat the f*** outta me for ridiculing him with my Username, As opposed to my actual Main.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
Pikachu would be scary, Whenever he speaks, you don't know if he's talking to you, or about to murder you.

Also, Ganondorf would be scary... pulling his giant sword out of his butt.

Pokemon Trainer would be scary too though... He carries an army in his pocket.

UberMario

Smash Master
Donkey Kong: He's a giant ape that can fly through the air... I mean common!
Pretty much this, though seeing a dinosaur roll up into an egg, move at 40mph, and then possibly eat you would be pretty disturbing aswell, especially if you couldn't harm it when it jumped.

Legend_Of_Wii

Smash Rookie
2 words. GIGA BOWSER!! Now he is one freakin' scary monster! Imagine Giga Bowser in real-life, he would be destroying cites! I wouldn't go near him if he decides to cut the cheese. DDDX

But hey if Giga Bowser was to die eventually we would have one big feast, Giga Bowser soup anyone? LMAO!!!!! XD

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
kirby.

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI

and if the cute little thing turns into a stone then i'd freak out.

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
Manchu

Do hacked chars count?

Also Ganon wouldn't really be that scary, because I'm pretty sure he'd be busy trying to work on some evil plan to mess with normal meer mortals.

Animal

Smash Lord
lucario, because that would mean theres a ****ing moltres and other pokemon somewhere out there. ganondorf would just be awesome.

link2702

Smash Champion
I would probably snuggle them than be scared of them. They don't even look menacing. I would try to make friends with them :).
i think that guys post was better suited for the most irritating character to fight, definatly not most intimidating

i still say kirby

e_o i'd have a heart attack if i saw that thing in real life.

Top Bottom