• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most POWERFUL move in the game?

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
If you want power Charizard is your man/dragon/awesome ! A beastly rocksmash which can break shields and a devestating flamethrower which can easily deal 40% if you aim it when cast.

_water

Smash Rookie
Reverse Warlock Punch. I believe it ko'ed Mario from the midle of FD at 12%.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The hardest hitting forward smash is bowser at 46% fully charged...

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Turning off the Wii can kill all characters on the screen.

There's this cheatcode where you push like, L, R, Z and Start or something and then everyone dies too.

Frown

poekmon
Turning off the Wii can kill all characters on the screen.

There's this cheatcode where you push like, L, R, Z and Start or something and then everyone dies too.
FACEPALM

THATS NOT AN ATACK ITS WEHN YOU QUIT THE MACH

noob

Really though, most knockback: G&W's 9
Most damage: Ice climbers' Dsmash.
Fastest: Ganondorf's utilt.

Eaode

Smash Champion
A terrible and powerful Idea just came to me...

Gan G&W's Bucket absorb G&W's Oil Panic?

If so, fill G&W's bucket with three buckets of three buckets of fully charged PK Flash.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wolf's reflector and pits mirror makes things hit harder, fox's does not. oil panic is a physical attack, it cant be absorbed, how ever its still can OHKO any character after obsorbing 3 of a number of different attacks

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
What about the Pokemon Trainer's FS? It's SUPER effective, and you can't get much better than that.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Most Effective: Snake's U-Tilt
Most Knockback: 60% Bucket
Most Damage: Same as above... or if you're willing to do a little work Multi Reflect Countered PK Flash.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Three fully charged ZSS dsmashes into GnW's bucket, I believe.

Either that or Lucario at 200+% has to fire three fully charges *** into the bucket.

Ace55

Smash Lord
i fully charged bucket 2 aura balls with lucario being over 160% and a pk flash ok pour the bucket on ike and have him counter it....and have marth counter that....thats the most powerfulest move....
What about Ike countering Ike?

Roager

Smash Ace
Most powerful SINGLE, UNCHARGED, move. (No bukkits or counters, or charged smashes) is possibly Ganny's U-tilt. Or wizard punch. Regardless, he probably has whatever it is.

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Most powerful SINGLE, UNCHARGED, move. (No bukkits or counters, or charged smashes) is possibly Ganny's U-tilt. Or wizard punch. Regardless, he probably has whatever it is.
G&W Judgment 9 > Ganon Punch > Volcano Kick

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Excluding all final smash's. Any counter moves or whatever. Just a regular attack.

I always thought it was Ganon's Special B.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
this is still going on?
i thought the whole, "G&W bucket countered by an ike, which counters that ike, which counter both ike's" thing won.
by a single character everyone should know it's G&W bucket seeing as how it OHKO's every character in the game at 0% even with DI

Top Bottom