• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 8/22/09

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
If someone could give me a ride to this, that would be quite nice.

I live in Janesville WI.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
it looks like Kaukauna (-Hunger and Aerox) is confirmed for this.

should be a good time seeing Webster again :D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
looks like im comin fo sho with wafles, i should have enough spare cash to enter brawl for laughs. this is gonna be hot.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
OMFG GUYS!!!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO much for all your suppport for this tournament. If we have a great turnout. We can most def make this a dedicated Monthly event.

I just want to warn people.

THAT WE ARE MOST DEF GONNA NEED CHAIRS AND FULL SET UPS BROUGHT TO THIS EVENT.

Hell if someone would be so amazing to donate folding chairs to this event. I'll waive their entry for 3 months worth of tournamets at MPS to any 3 games you choose. And obviously your venue will be waived too.

Paul's Arcade needs our support.

But yeah this event should be awesome as hell. Here's to hoping we get more IL comp to show up.

I still need that "prefered" Melee toournament outline. So I can add it to the first post. I'll probably be droping some tournament games to make room for Melee. Since it's obvious you guys are WAY MORE DEDICATED to these tournaments...than some people I know.

Sago

Smash Lord
wafles im not going, im headed to snes for 3 days of brawl, melee, night time concerts, fun in the sun, and good times. Im going to record most of the fun and make a video similar to bugcity kansas.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yeah i was hanging out with hunger today and he said you were going, have fun at SNES.

I'll probably partner with matty if he can come then.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Make it 10 dollar entry and that'll draw more attention alone.

For brawl at least.
Can't make it $10. Considering this is monthlies that I have to cater to my commited local folks. I tried to "up" the entry before and I got way less people. I HAVE to leave the entry fee where it is.

Sorry.

I hope you all are still able to make it. Hunger/Sago have fun at SNES.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yeahhhh Arty, come to this.

I still want that money match with you.

Edit: Spikes, want to do the lock in and stay til like 2 or 3, it'd mean late, late night driving home though.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster I might show up, I'll bring Naruto so we can play and I can pwn you for free! <3

I don't care much for the Accel series. =p

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yeahhhh Arty, come to this.

I still want that money match with you.

Edit: Spikes, want to do the lock in and stay til like 2 or 3, it'd mean late, late night driving home though.
if you guys have room for one big blk man after the lock in...you can ALL crash at my house after the lock in. I stay 10 mins from the venue.

OMFG IL IS COMING!!! Awesome. Yeah if we get a great turnout we can do this every single month until COB (name pending) starts again in Chicago.

Yes Mike bring Naruto. Let's try to get all the practice possible before CONR3 is released.

I will update the main post with Melee info soon.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Webster I might show up, I'll bring Naruto so we can play and I can pwn you for free! <3

I don't care much for the Accel series. =p
Dk, ill bring a setup for Rev 2, (fine copy, sound glitches sometimes)
EX 3(perfect)
GNT4(no music)

also, ill **** every1

EVERY1

well. . . maybe not in EX 3, they nerfed a character that didn't need to be nerfed
no darkswamps when landing/rolling up=fail

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
You'd need a ride? I'm confused, but yeah, that's a definite possibility.
yeah from the arcade (lock-in) home. I don't drive at all. and there's no way i could get a ride at 2/3AM haha.

so yeah if that's cool then i could actually stay at the lock in for once. if there isn't room. i could go home at 8pm. wake up at 1:30am to let u guys in to crash at my place. it's whatever.

i just think u guys driving home at 2AM sucks hardcore.

Fatboy: sorry i haven't been on AIM lately. I'm sure Miguel can help you with anything u need to get that's Naruto. Oh and you won't even beat me in this game. I'm the best in the state in Naruto (GNT4/EX/CONR). And then Mike and especially his bro are eons better than me.

WI needs to step their game up.

When Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 comes out...and it doesn't suck,

EVERY SINGLE BRAWL PLAYER (I mean from Judge to Xyles and from IornYoshiWarrior to Hunger) BETTER PLAY THIS GAME!!!

Cause the community will be huge and there WI-FI...that WILL BE EONS BETTER THAN WI-FI BRAWL!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO

GET HYPE!!! :p

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Racine is only like 2ish hours so we would get home at what, 5? It could definitely be worse, WI has left later from farther away many a time. But staying at Websters sounds way too good to pass up :hunger:

who wants to team w/ WI's best Ike main??? also taking DDR moneymatches!!

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
I would love to go to this, I really would, but I'll be on the opposite side of the state where no one I know plays BARWL.

I have to decline ;_;

Have fun though, folks. Yoshis, kick *** for me. (If there even are Yoshis there... lol)

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Fatboy: sorry i haven't been on AIM lately. I'm sure Miguel can help you with anything u need to get that's Naruto. Oh and you won't even beat me in this game. I'm the best in the state in Naruto (GNT4/EX/CONR). And then Mike and especially his bro are eons better than me.

WI needs to step their game up.

When Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 comes out...and it doesn't suck,

EVERY SINGLE BRAWL PLAYER (I mean from Judge to Xyles and from IornYoshiWarrior to Hunger) BETTER PLAY THIS GAME!!!

Cause the community will be huge and there WI-FI...that WILL BE EONS BETTER THAN WI-FI BRAWL!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO

GET HYPE!!! :p
self hype, no? also rev 3 is going to have online, hopefully it isnt brawl fail lvl

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I would love to go to this, I really would, but I'll be on the opposite side of the state where no one I know plays BARWL.

I have to decline ;_;

Have fun though, folks. Yoshis, kick *** for me. (If there even are Yoshis there... lol)
lol stevens point WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
cosmo, want to go?

Wafles, is your car full? Cause I can bring cosmo to steves and we can carpool.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm sure there is gonna be some melee. If not, we can bring it to them.

Cosmo...wtf...your sig is haunting...since there is no music...

Top Bottom