• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI - 9-12-09 - Results

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA - Good DK, I kinda felt bad for nado'ing you so much, but that's how I play that matchup. Your Snake was a lot worse, I wish you had used ganon or something lol.
Well I figured that you'd spam whorenado against my Ganon too if I picked him lol... I didn't know that your strategy was specific only to DK. I'm still not sure why I picked Snake second round, that was the biggest mistake I made the enitre tournament (even bigger than trying to Warlock Punch against Kenni's MK). I haven't used Snake seriously in about 8 months lol. I guess I got the idea because I once 3 stocked Clouderz's MK in a wifi tournament match by counterpicking Snake lol.

Quik17

Smash Ace
that was the biggest mistake I made the enitre tournament (even bigger than trying to Warlock Punch against Kenni's MK).
That was not a mistake! If that punch would of landed, you probably would of got first place by defualt!

Also, I vote option 3 - don't really care, I'll be fine with both.

hunger!

Smash Champion
webster-dont worry about it web. you know i love you <3

spikes-Caleb Bloomer is too good.

DK - ill play ya in mkW next time. that game is too fun. koopa will make you angry

Quik/Arty - Good stuff to the both of you ^_^ ill work on marth and ban norfair on quik next time. good stuff in teams bud. took us a while to find chemistry tbh. but once we did we ***** =)

3rd - Wafles ($37) :falco::metaknight: - nice job wafs. i still think it's hilarious you beat fatboy's mk. i told you you're falco is good in singles

4th - Hunger :marth: -MARTH IN SINGLES! that is all here.

5th - Fatboy :metaknight: - i didnt get to watch you vs quik in losers. but nice job vs him in singles.

5th - Grimace :snake: - you know i love you

7th - Akashi :snake::ike: - that set vs ewok was awesome. you got some cool azz kills. good stuff akashi =)

7th - DLA :ganondorf::dk2: - ill play ya next time DLA. ganon and dk...hot dammm.. power characters ftw?

9th - Ook :dk2: - marth baby =P good stuff ook

9th - KGB :metaknight::wolf: - i think i like your wolf way more than your mk. good stuff man

9th - SimaMatty :dedede::fox: - ill play ya next time matty.

9th - Kennispam :shiek: - was nice finally meetin you. you're really really nice offline

13th - Ewok :rob: - 13th with rob? impossibly. good stuff spikemaster

13th - Money :snake: - i still don't believe you that you're 15

13th - Kirk :ike::random: - im likin' that question mark

13th - Magic John :dedede: if this is the guy that came with dietz. you're a cool dude and i hope to see you at more events

17th - Meneil - you have 2 first names. always nice seeing and talking to ya 12 year old

17th - Corms - VEGGIE!!!!

25th - Dietz - your name is so good for beatboxing.

25th - Oro - bring their ID's next time. i wanna see their age.

25th - Xyless - good stuff in melee dude. that drag down thing with mewtwo totally caught me offguard =P cant belive you got it on me and spikes lol.

I main Marth in singles now.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Well I figured that you'd spam whorenado against my Ganon too if I picked him lol... I didn't know that your strategy was specific only to DK. I'm still not sure why I picked Snake second round, that was the biggest mistake I made the enitre tournament (even bigger than trying to Warlock Punch against Kenni's MK). I haven't used Snake seriously in about 8 months lol. I guess I got the idea because I once 3 stocked Clouderz's MK in a wifi tournament match by counterpicking Snake lol.
Well, I nado spam against characters who let me, it's not a char specific strategy I guess.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol I just fell apart once I fought his ganon. This will not happen again >:D

Ya lol 9th again
My advice, take ganon to Battlefield. Poke him with needles or something, at least until you have a % advantage. Pull out your Side B under a platform, proceed to chain camp and Ganon will lose.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
My advice, take ganon to Battlefield. Poke him with needles or something, at least until you have a % advantage. Pull out your Side B under a platform, proceed to chain camp and Ganon will lose.
I would if I could, but this was at the point when we had to do random stages to finish on time =_= thanks for the tip though

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Why would you tell him that? :(

It's not like Ganon has a bad matchup against Sheik already. 5:95 - guess whose favor

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Excellent work eighteenspikes, it's nice to see a Dr Mario win a Melee tourney. You gotta take a trip to Florida sometime (I know it's on the other side of the world from you, LOL)! It's so hard to win a tourney as Dr. Mario down here!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why would you tell him that? :(

It's not like Ganon has a bad matchup against Sheik already. 5:95 - guess whose favor
Ganondorf?

Sorry about telling him that.

I know how Ganon works because I've tinkered with him before and play Sheik/Zelda. I'm just trying to help Kenni out because he copped out to MK after losing, when he was Sheik vs Ganon. I'm surprised he did that, as in face palm surprised.

A least you know when you play Kenni next time, don't pick ganon.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Ganondorf?

Sorry about telling him that.

I know how Ganon works because I've tinkered with him before and play Sheik/Zelda. I'm just trying to help Kenni out because he copped out to MK after losing, when he was Sheik vs Ganon. I'm surprised he did that, as in face palm surprised.

A least you know when you play Kenni next time, don't pick ganon.
X(
My sheik will be ready for his ganon next time fosho

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
That will work.

also, Kennispam, counterpick places with stable platforms, or ones that don't go away with transformations and such.
Fixed lol >< Stop giving him hints! ><

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Not if I use my favorite combo -

CONTROLLER UNPLUG TO WARLOCK PUNCHHHHHHHH

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Webster - Great tourney. I laugh on the inside every time you shout KENNEHSPAYUM. XD

1st/2nd - Arty- Best white falco on the planet XDDD next time you know to ban mansion :)
4th - Hunger- Nice to finally meet you. Your marth was intense from what i saw.
5th - Fatboy- YOU BEAT ME BY 1 POINT IN MKW. Next time, you will lose >:D And I'll never MM a MK for more than $1...
7th - Akashi- It looks like your Snake got a lot better. I wish I was able to 1v1 it
7th - DLA- Best. Ganon. Ever. Period. I'll come prepared next time
9th - Ook- It was fun to finally play your DK :D
9th - SimaMatty- We still haven't gotten our set in D:
13th - Magic Josh- wow. you got a lot farther than i expected. keep it up
17th - Red Ryu- sorry to put you out so early D: great lucario
25th - Sponge- you gotta practice your grabs more. you couldve gotten a lot farther if you bthrow'd earlier. you have great potential
25th - Dietz- thanks for the ride! :D you and josh make an incredible team

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Quik - Nice to play you! Your mk is actually pretty solid, I was surprised. Hope to fight your Wario next time.
Arty - Nice to finally play you, though in the doubles bracket. Nice Falco, Japes ***** me beyond belief >:
Wafles - I said it before and I'll say it again: excellent job on 3rd! And sure, I'll team with ya again if you want. I kept dropping the soap in the 1v1s for doubles..
Hunger - Good job in teams! Would like to 1v 1 you sometime esp. your marth. I need marth exp haha.
Grimace - Stop sending me to loser's! ;_;
Akashi - Was awesome seeing you again Akashi, let's get more friendlies in next time!
Ook - Your DK is too clutch, ggs in teams. I'll have my revenge next time >:3
Kennispam - ya let's play sometime, your sheik seems fun (and silly!)
Kirk - Random??? >:
Webster - ggs in mbaa, funnest part of the tourney for me honestly haha. I'll be coming to that tourney this week since I got mbaa to work on my emulator finally. See ya there!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Kirk - Random??? >:
Yeah...

To those I went random against...I did not mean to offend or insult, that was not my intention. I just had some...issues with myself that day. >.>

My fighting spirit was quite lacking.

Regardless, GGs people, I'll see you all the next time we meet.

Good tourney, as always.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
good tourney everyone! sorry i didnt talk to anyone, i was just chill and quite.

im sick of my main, so il be changin things up. see you guys at the next one.

dla-nice ganon...were playin again...(edit really nice ganon)

Top Bottom