• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most satisfying thing in the game:

DarkBlue

Smash Cadet
If they ever normal shield a full Fair then I'll PKT2 them straight away. They shieldgrab me, most of the time.. But after that the shield only needs one more good hit to break and leave them suckers for a sweetspotted 40% kill move.. <3

Usually I'm able to force them to shield in the end since Sidestepping PKT2 is risky, to say the least.. either way it's fun to watch them dance till their shield regenerates.. If you space well they're gonna be afraid of moving towards you at all =)

Situational.. but fun.. :D

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
If they ever normal shield a full Fair then I'll PKT2 them straight away. They shieldgrab me, most of the time.. But after that the shield only needs one more good hit to break and leave them suckers for a sweetspotted 40% kill move.. <3

Usually I'm able to force them to shield in the end since Sidestepping PKT2 is risky, to say the least.. either way it's fun to watch them dance till their shield regenerates.. If you space well they're gonna be afraid of moving towards you at all =)

OMG, you are just like me! I LOVE using PKT mindgames to crack shields. It's so fun to watch them panic and either get shield stabbed, dodge at the wrong time, or shatter in misery :bee:

Other than that, my favorite thing is summed up in 4 words

PEEKAY FRASH!!!

Fully charged that is. I dont care if it's an edgeguard or a broken shield, I always lol when I use it.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace

Your style seems to resemble mine A LOT, DarkBlue. I can play Smash, hopefully, next Wednesday if you want to duke it out.

PM for friend code if so.

Lustful_Envy

Smash Rookie
It feels great tailing ike when hes using his side b to recover, 70% of the time hes unable to recover lol

3Years

Smash Lord

this sounds like an epic fail from wut im imagining so can u provide a vid
to prove me wrong ^_^

Ademisk

Smash Champion
If they shield an fair, there's no way in hell you have time to PKT2. Ike could pull off a F-smash in the time it would take you, he might even have time to space the sweetspot.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i love hittin people with the dair spike, killing with the pkt2, and of course people get pissed when i grab and back throw them, killing them.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
It's not possible unless you've been ****** the opponent up and down the field and they're absolutely frightened of you. Almost not possible with Ness.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Shield'll probably recover before you have a chance. It's something to keep in mind though, people will usually shield PKT2, but I've never broken one before.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Shield'll probably recover before you have a chance. It's something to keep in mind though, people will usually shield PKT2, but I've never broken one before.
You haven't!?

Then you need more MINDGAME$
I break shields with PKT2 a LOT, and im not playing losers.

DarkBlue

Smash Cadet
I never claimed it was a combo. Read, "Highly situational"

If you use a predictable PKT2 a little out of range from your opponent.. more often then not they're going to have second thoughts about running up and trying to hit you out of the move.. Shieldgrab is an effective punish against PKT2 with very little risk, so It's the option most people will go for, as there isnt much end lag to punish.

Never, EVER gonna work more then once in a match.. There are so many opportunities to go wrong. The worst that you can happen is that you get shieldgrabbed out of a perfect shield or Dsmashed.
Sometimes, just sometimes.. it's worth a try <3

Top Bottom