• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Spamming Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Either Toon Link , Falco , Meta Knight or Pit.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I've never had problems with Din's Fire. It's very slow. All you need to do is shield, dodge, or get out of the way.

I was only thinking about projectile spam. Actually, now that I think about it....MK! All his attacks are fricken spam. All you hear is the sword slicing around continuously with no pauses. There is no lag. Broken broken broken broken!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The title of this thread is really getting on my nerves.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I only really spam as King Dedede...

Waddle Dee's annoy some opponents to the point of them breaking!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
lmao the Prima official guide gave MK a 6/10 overall rating...

Truth FAIL
I just saw the guide so I was curious about what they put in there (since it came out as soon as Brawl was released). They also gave Captain Falcon a 8/10 overall rating or something like that.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Sonic and Meta-Knight.
Dude, seriously? You don't know s*** about what the f*** you're talking about. If someone's dumb enough to spam spin-dash-roll [Side B 2nd part or Down B 2nd part, aka SDR] then hit them. With anything. Even grab. EVERYTHING out-prioritizes SDR. Practiced players know that SDR is primarily used to punish lag.

/defendmymain

I want to say TL is the spammiest; but it's just a part of the playstyle. He HAS to play like that to win ... anything. Pit's arrows are easy to deal with. A good Diddy will mess you up with their nannerz. That leaves MK, Falco, ROB, and Ivysaur. ROB is campy so he's off the spam list [want him to stop? Get out of range]. Falco's lasers stop being spam-tastic once you leave Final Destination [lern2playmoarstages]. MK is just a b****. That leaves Ivysaur. Side-B, F-Throw to Neutral B, SH Bair.

Ivysaur is the spammiest character in the game. :002:

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I think with most all characters, the scrubbier the player using them is, the spammier the character can be. Anyway, ROB and his Dsmash are pretty spammy, but the character that really takes the spamcake IMO is Olimar. Relatively, it takes a buttload of creativity to not be spammy with Olimar.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lol no one besides me has said TL, has anyone ever played a good TL?
I've played Chip. Usually tho, people think of spamming as the negative connotative of camping, where it seems almost unintelligent, whereas camping with TL is actually pretty tactical.
But yes, TL uses a LOT of projectiles, and zair if you get too close.
Pit, TL, pika, Wolf (lazer, fsmash, bair, oh my!), ROB, and MK(especially vs. D3) are imo most spammiest/campiest.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Everyone in this thread that has said Meta Knight needs to play better Meta Knights.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Dude, seriously? You don't know s*** about what the f*** you're talking about. If someone's dumb enough to spam spin-dash-roll [Side B 2nd part or Down B 2nd part, aka SDR] then hit them. With anything. Even grab. EVERYTHING out-prioritizes SDR. Practiced players know that SDR is primarily used to punish lag.

/defendmymain

I want to say TL is the spammiest; but it's just a part of the playstyle. He HAS to play like that to win ... anything. Pit's arrows are easy to deal with. A good Diddy will mess you up with their nannerz. That leaves MK, Falco, ROB, and Ivysaur. ROB is campy so he's off the spam list [want him to stop? Get out of range]. Falco's lasers stop being spam-tastic once you leave Final Destination [lern2playmoarstages]. MK is just a b****. That leaves Ivysaur. Side-B, F-Throw to Neutral B, SH Bair.

Ivysaur is the spammiest character in the game. :002:

That guy was probably talking about sonics homing attack LOL.
"sonic too cheap,he's too fast!!!" lulz

Hooray for ivysaur saur saur!

:034:

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Pikachu Down Special ( Oh gosh... )
Bad Meta Knight players ( Fail... )
R.O.B's Smash attacks (... )
Zelda Smash attacks and Side Special
Pit ( EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM )

The are the few things I verse most

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I'd say the king of spam is Snake. Nobody else relies on two moves (ftilt and utilt) so heavily. Well, I guess a few do, but they're not as good as Snake, so he uses them more.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
1. Pikachu (down and neutral special)
2. Pit (arrows)
3. Toon Link (specials can get annoying)
4. MK (tornado and shuttle loop are easily spammed)
5. Sheik (not sure :/ but s/he does use f tilt a lot)

stealthgun

Smash Cadet
I'd say that Falco is the most spamming character. Between his deflector shield that shoots forwards, his gun, and his annoying chain grabs he spams way too much. In my opinion they should have put Krystal in there instead of Falco or Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom