• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most successful Diddys?

Sao

Smash Cadet
My crew is hopefully going to axis nanners, hopefully ill finally get to see you there. Ive backed away from diddy for a little bit because the competitive side of me wants to win tourneys not place... But diddy is awesome against people that have never played him before! Not so good against people that can stay in the air and know how to shield all the glide tossing banana ****.. SK92 was at az12step silly kid with a jerry curl, crazy good falco!

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I would have to say NinjaLink over N4N3RZ but not by alot, but i havent seen nanerz play alot so idk... I need to really start going to tourneys since i live in ohio.

BrawlerBoy987

Smash Rookie
whatever happened to paool?
yeahh dude, I know how you feel.

I watched his first vids, and I'm like, "wow, this guy has alot of potential, I have a feeling I'll learn alot from his diddy game."

and then he never posted anything after his combo vids, no tourney vids or ANYTHING.
he just kind of dissapeared.. :[

ADHD

Smash Hero
yeahh dude, I know how you feel.

I watched his first vids, and I'm like, "wow, this guy has alot of potential, I have a feeling I'll learn alot from his diddy game."

and then he never posted anything after his combo vids, no tourney vids or ANYTHING.
he just kind of dissapeared.. :[
Good, after hearing that guys voice i'd rather have him disappear into nowhere.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Bomb-Soldier?! why him ?
I dunno. I'm old enough to appreciate the ruckus the JGT2 videos did. His Melee Falco days may have long been rendered redundant by current greats, but I'm still a fanboy. And I <3 Isai too.

I didn't mean in regards to this thread, but when people were talking about having their hands around people's appendages...

I had the name 'Vyse-Soldier' printed on the back of my senior school jersey last year. So if that isn't meat riding, I don't know what is.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I dunno. I'm old enough to appreciate the ruckus the JGT2 videos did. His Melee Falco days may have long been rendered redundant by current greats, but I'm still a fanboy. And I <3 Isai too.

I didn't mean in regards to this thread, but when people were talking about having their hands around people's appendages...

I had the name 'Vyse-Soldier' printed on the back of my senior school jersey last year. So if that isn't meat riding, I don't know what is.
....ur not my friend anymore.....LMAO XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm

i really need more tourney vids. only having 2 on youtube, and the most recent being 2 months ago kinda sucks :urg:

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Man im the best diddy in the mid west but there is no way to become well known here.... I need to fly to the west or east coast for smashin. Any one have friendlys during the week?

QUIVO

Smash Master
Royal Nynja... i've never seen you go to a big tournament... so of course you're not going to get big.

Also, Alphazealot is like east/midwest... and I doubt you're better than him.

Top Bottom