• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most technical character?

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
how is falco technical at all? Like what do you have to do? waveshine?

I don't see how falco is technical at all. Fox is definitely most technical of everyone.
Reverse SHL ledge cancel

Shine wavelands

JC shines

Waveshine

Can walljump

The thing where you're on the edge, drop-jump, do one laser, and grab the edge without falling back down (lol @ long description)

Phantasm stalling

Firebird stalling

Shine --> Firebird stalling

Shine --> Phantasm stalling

S2B

Pillaring

Shortened phantasm

Doraki Walljump (?)

There's alot of AT's >_>

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
How the hell is Link technical at all.

Link's just Nair, U-tilt, and toys nowadays. And random inferior non-Nair, non-U-tilt, or non-toy moves thrown in when applicable.

chize

Smash Apprentice
Reverse SHL ledge cancel

Shine wavelands

JC shines

Waveshine

Can walljump

The thing where you're on the edge, drop-jump, do one laser, and grab the edge without falling back down (lol @ long description)

Phantasm stalling

Firebird stalling

Shine --> Firebird stalling

Shine --> Phantasm stalling

S2B

Pillaring

Shortened phantasm

Doraki Walljump (?)

There's alot of AT's >_>
those are all quite easy imo

PB&J

Smash Hero
icys hands down as number one..way more tech skill than fox/falco...they are 2 diverse and require quick reaction time to do most of the thing s they can do and have the quickest jump tied with fox..desyncs get very hard to do ..certain ones that is

icy's and no one can even say fox..i can do so much more stuff with fox then i can do with icys and i main icys

i can repeatedly do 17 multishines moving and 32 in place ..and still say icy's by far

Top Bottom