• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Used Koopaling

Which One Do You Use Most?

• Total voters

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
I honestly hate Bowser Jr and find him to be one of the worst additions to smash(next to Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Shulk, Rosalina, Lucas, Roy, Palutena and Lucina). Only reason I'm okay with him is because his inclusion brought the 7 Koopalings(who are way better and fleshed out in every way possible). Koopalimgs are the best! I just wish there was a way to remove BJ off of my character select screen and make it one of the Koopalings instead :(

Last edited:

QuartzRunner

Smash Rookie
Gotta say, Iggy brings me back. Playing the first castle in Mario World over and over when I was younger struck a chord in me. Go Iggy!

Rexcalibr

Smash Apprentice
I honestly hate Bowser Jr and find him to be one of the worst additions to smash(next to Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Shulk, Rosalina, Lucas, Roy, Palutena and Lucina). Only reason I'm okay with him is because his inclusion brought the 7 Koopalings(who are way better and fleshed out in every way possible). Koopalimgs are the best! I just wish there was a way to remove BJ off of my character select screen and make it one of the Koopalings instead :(
I do not understand this mentality. This reminds me of how some people said they'd prefer that Bowser Jr. got more colors as his alternate costumes and that the Koopalings should not have been in the game.I also do not see how the Koopalings are more fleshed out, especially now that Nintendo has ruined their backstory as Bowser's children and that Bowser Jr. got much more character development in Mario Sunshine over the rest of them (though if you count the cartoons, I guess they are about even in character development even though the cartoon's story is a mess). That being said, I do prefer them over Bowser Jr.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Lemmy and Ludwig are my favorites.

That said... I really prefer Jr's Clown Car. The design is much more awesome.

allislostclowncar.png

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Ludwig was my always favorite since I was a wee tike so I always play him and almost never ever touch any of the others. Like Dedede I feel a sheer amount of dedication to him, and even though I'm constantly changing my secondary Ludwig always will be my main.

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Ludwig is most popular among people I know, mainly because he's kind of viewed as the *ultimate* Koopaling, being that he was the last one you fought in SMB3 and how strong he is. He's significant that way, I guess.

I really like Larry, though, but Iggy's been really growing on me too. I guess between the two, it depends how I'm feeling.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Ludwig is most popular among people I know, mainly because he's kind of viewed as the *ultimate* Koopaling, being that he was the last one you fought in SMB3 and how strong he is. He's significant that way, I guess.

I really like Larry, though, but Iggy's been really growing on me too. I guess between the two, it depends how I'm feeling.
Actually if you look at the poll it seems Bowser Jr. is the most popular. Ludwig is second followed by Iggy.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Well, by "people I know", I was specifically referring to my friends. Probably shoulda just said that instead, silly me. :lol:

Top Bottom