• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Used Koopaling

Which One Do You Use Most?

• Total voters

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
I have seen Iggy the most used by other BJrs by a landslide.

I'm surprised their aren't more Lemmy fans, he's by far my favorite. He's the only one that could pass for innocent which makes for devious play being all the more fun. v^V^v^v^ (down,up) Dtilt is just so much more fun with Lemmy to me lol.
he looks so happy when he does it :D

Lustersold

Smash Rookie
Wendy. For some reason people get annoyed when getting beat by her. She is just so bratty and is a villain you love to hate.

:4wendy:

Last edited:

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
Definitely wendy, im really glad nintendo finally put some real transgender representative into the game. Marth was not quite cutting it.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Definitely wendy, im really glad nintendo finally put some real transgender representative into the game. Marth was not quite cutting it.
Pretty sure Birdo would have fit your bill, Wendy is a gal koopa I thought. Then again I have no clue.

Few weirdos at Nintendo. Though I love them for it. Not to sound pervy'r than his creator but perhaps we could send Toad to do some under the dress investigation? Just to be sure, science, you know.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Ask him during Peach's neutral special yourself. Huehue to your response, you dog lol.
x]

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
For some reason I play Wendy way more then the rest. So as a bowser jr main I play Wendy literally all the time lol :4wendy::4wendy:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Lemm . But I'm starting to use Jr because I like the clown car better and it fits shadow Mario better

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Roy and Morton have always been the best Koopalings and NOTHING CHANGES.

Whoever plays as Bowser Jr. is a sell-out or 6 years old.

Fogs

Smash Cadet
Actually kinda upset that Wendy is the one with the least votes.
She's so awsum. =<

Unholy_Moly

Smash Rookie
NNID
magnetpull
3DS FC
2852-7757-3136
Gotta go with the OG Bowsahh Jewnyaahhh. I fell in love with him in the Super Mario Sluggers games and I was pumped when he showed up in Smash 4. The Koopa Kid with the badass bandana.

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
I don't know if its a good or bad thing but I always do Roy so I can laugh at my friends who played Roy (the swordsman) in Melee :4roy::roymelee:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This might be one of the few polls we might need to sticky.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Why is it then, in Smash Bros. Larry's trophy description states that he is the leader?
Because it's inaccurate. Just because the trophies say so doesn't mean they're correct, trophies in Smash Bros can be wrong a bout a lot of things (like Shadow's trophy in Brawl, says his first appearance ever was Sonic Heroes, even though he really debuted in Sonic Adventure 2). Wendy's trophy states that she sees Peach and Daisy as her rivals for whatever reason. Peach might be slightly understandable, but how in the hell can Daisy be her rival? They have never interacted with each other ever, and the only game they ever appeared together in is Mario Kart 8.

Anyhoo, Larry isn't the Koopalings leader, his trophy description is inaccurate. Ludwig is the one with that honor, and was Bowser's 2nd in command before Junior replaced him. In support of this, Larry is said to be the youngest of the Koopalings in terms of age and in the Mario game's he's usually the first one of them to be fought, and isn't quite as powerful in battle as some of his peers.

Just read this right over here: http://www.mariowiki.com/Ludwig_von_Koopa

Sorry for the late reply.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
I use Wendy the most.

tbh I love how she looks like a stank ***** with a serious attitude problem
also im gay and tbh I find her quite fabulous.

Also: Lol @ my top 4 choice in koopalings having the least amount of votes: Wendy, Lemmy, Larry, and Morton. :132:

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I can't believe EVERYONE isn't using wendy. She's clearly the most disgusting, and thats soooo the MO of the character in general.

Spirst

I remember when this thread was first created, Jr was on the bottom and Lemmy was on the top. Funny how that changed. That said, I'm part of the majority who thinks Jr>Koopalings. If I had to choose a Koopaling, I guess I'd choose Ludwig.

Donut Steel

Smash Cadet
I typically use Lemmy the most, I just find him adorable. Second place would be Roy. I believe this image will elaborate.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I hardly see any Jr./Koopalings online anymore, but I try to keep a :4larry: and :4lemmy: presence every now and then. :p

Top Bottom