• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Used Nana Quotes

sammy p

Smash Lord
Lmao i'm gonna use that one xD
i dont have standards on *****ing at nana i mostly make them up on the second
but mostly i just say:
You ****ing *****

if thats not the case it's probably gonna be something AWESOMELY weird
i agree!!! same here!!!:chuckle::chuckle:

r3d d09

Smash Master
Mine is usually when she gets knocked off the stage. I chase after her and yell "I'll save you Nana" i hope off the stage and Up-B. not once has it failed. haha. i've seen videos where they're desynced and both players die. I RTL.
always gets a kick at Tournies though =]

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
there goes nana falling for no reason off the map and I'm like "nana! Nana! NANA!!! MOTHER****ER GOd**** I hate this character!) Then sopo does and she comes back and me n nana make up and go back to Chain grabbing lol.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
"SUCK MY **** YOU ***** PIECE OF ****"

lol no hate on black peeps btw

The Filth

Smash Lord
"The axe murderer is coming for you my friend, fear the SoPo"

"Sopo, bring home the bread, yayuuuhz!"

Yes. I call my SoPo "The Axe Murderer". 10 points to Griffindor if any of you know where that's from. :3

Sieguest

Smash Master
New quote....
"Popo I hate you..." simple enough....

"All-State is not going to be able to cover this....."

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Everyone I know personnally yells "MY WIFE" when Nana dies. Yeah yeah I know we don't know if they're siblings or what not but w/e it's always funny :)!

Cel

Smash Cadet
Im usually pretty silent but ive found my self saying "Nana, get the **** up" a lot, i cant stand it when she trips -.-

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
"The axe murderer is coming for you my friend, fear the SoPo"

"Sopo, bring home the bread, yayuuuhz!"

Yes. I call my SoPo "The Axe Murderer". 10 points to Griffindor if any of you know where that's from. :3

I win.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Why does Nana wavebounce Up B away from the stage, killing herself, when she didn't need to do anything at all to recover?

r3d d09

Smash Master
so, during a match this weekend, nana didn't shield in time >.> and she just literally was laying down on a plat for 30 seconds, i couldn't get her to get up, and my opponent didn't bother with her. so nana was on stage... but resting? O.o

has that happened to anyone before?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol i noticed on some stages if you and nana get desynced. and nana happens to be on a platform by herself. sometimes she wont move until you actually go up to the platform she is on. Its weird and its why i hate certain stages. it actually happens to me a lot at frigate orpheon.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh God, the memories that brings. One time on Rainbow Cruise the ship was about to crash so I jumped off, instead of following me Nana jumps onto the top platform of the ship and just stands there doing nothing at all while the ship disappears offscreen.

I was actually doing pretty well until then, I just gave up after that.

Top Bottom