• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Wanted DLC Female Fighter

What Female DLC Do You Want To See?

• Dixie Kong

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Impa

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Tetra

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Toadette (as an alt for Captain Toad)

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Krystal

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Medusa

• Mona

• Daisy

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Looking at the matter from an unbiased perspective, in terms of moveset the female characters I think would be the most unique are Bayonetta, Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising, Krystal from Star Fox, and Katia or Tara from the Lost Kingdoms series.

Bayonetta could have a special gimmick in that her guns would fire when holding down the attack button after a tilt, smash, or aerial attack.

The main reason I see Viridi being a very unique fighter is because of her scythe-like weapon. I could see her being rather light in weight, but have very fast, long-reaching, and devastating attacks.

Krystal would be unique in that she would be the only character, besides Palutena, whom wields a staff. Unlike Palutena, however, Krystal could be much more offense-based.

Lastly, Katia and Tara would be unique in that they would be the first characters in Smash to feature a card-based moveset. Anyone whom has played Lost Kingdoms I & II knows how much potential the two heroines have for a unique moveset.

Oh, and I can definitely see how Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles could be unique as well. Her neutral special could be very similar to Shulk's, except her "Arts" would do devastating attacks instead of stat upgrades. I would also love to see "Zero Gravity" incorporated in her moveset.

ShadowLBlue

Smash Apprentice
Having just finished Xenoblade Chronicles, I'm a little biased but I'm going to say Fiora. She'd be a fast, furious attacker like ZSS, but would dual wield swords instead of using her feet and gun. And basing her arts off of her talent arts could be unique

• Canon Drone could be one of her specials to give her a multi-hitting projectile option
  • Drain would lower an foes strength and launching power temporarily
  • Shutdown to temporarily put foes to sleep and does damage upon initial hit
Her Final Smash would probably have something to do with her
(Monado and the red light that comes out of the thing just above her chest)

First spoiler is a mistake, not sure how to undo it.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Dixie Kong, Impa and Bayonetta are the ones that come in mind...and I guess it couldn't hurt to have Anna the fiery red headed merchant too. It's hard to choose which one.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Either Krystal or Dixie. Daisy could easily be a Peach alt though.

I'd love to see Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, though...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
These (in my signature)

...(aside form Ridley who's not female)

Last edited:

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Really want the Ice Climbers back, with one half of them being female of course. Also want Red back so a Leaf alt would be nice.

In terms of newcomers only Lip really interests me. It would be nice having a character to represent the Puzzle League series.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'mma shift my perspective slightly and say that my most-wanted female characters are Tiki and Anna from Fire Emblem.

Reps be damned, they're my favourite characters from one of my favourite series~ :3

Asian_Charizard

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3351-4223-6174
I think most of the important female characters are covered in smash, but I would like to see Dixie Kong provided if she's unique and not a clone of Diddy. Also don't know if this counts since there are males, but the inklings would be amazing!

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
My list:
Anges Oblige from Bravely Default
Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo
Bayonetta
Calista from The Last Story
Chun Li from Street Fighter
Eirika from Fire Emblem
Inkling from Splatoon
Iris from Monster Mansion
Jill from Drill Dozer