• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOST2 October 25 (the SATURDAY (ONLY) before Halloween) Kelowna BC

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Also, put the word out to the previous attendees. I don't want some people who just think that Lucas and Ike **** to come, if you know what I mean.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I've sent a couple emails. But I'm just gonna try and get a way to contact everyone that comes so I can do all that shinanigans for future events. Dont worry bout it

unityole

Smash Lord
First post updated in that 64 events are same entry as melee now
james, theres also the thing where u said u might be putting 64 and melee after brawl on saturday DEPENDING on how many people entering brawl. on the first post you have made them all on Saturday so, even IF 100 people shows up for brawl, 64 and melee will be on saturday, right?

cause i MIGHT go, but still thinking.

also there are total of 5 players confirmed, in the field of ALL 3 games, not 5 players confirmed for each game.. i won't possibly be attending knowing that theres only 5 players for a tourney.

please update the # of players confirmed so i can decide to greyhound or not couple weeks prior to the tourney. 2 weeks prior booking ticket for greyhound = 30-40 bucks cheaper !

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol sure sure jack. I'll update attendance soon but bleh. I'll let you know how this one goes and that'll give me an idea on what will happen come the Febuary one. But yeah, I'll do that sometime in the next couple days

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
right, I've actually already got 4/5 Brawls, 3 melees and 2, maybe 3 64s covered for the 6 tvs so YAYUHZ!
I've grown lazy to update haha.... :\

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
that would be sweeeeet

DO IT!!!

Then we'll have mine and maybe Steves and maybe Joeys for awesome amount of 64age!
Also, probably dropped venue fee and just take it out of the pot cause I don't care about how much money I make lolol ... >_>

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Myself, James, and Steven (Little guy, my doubles partner in both events last MOST) should be at least. but yeah, it'd be awesome if more stayed.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
How many of the Vernon crew are coming for the meleezin? I know Saki's out, that sucks cause he's really good. I'm trying to convinve my bro and Jacer, we'll see. If not, TONS of friendlies and maybe crews? Art Zero is a maybe too.

Edit: I eliminated the venue fee, might still have it but removed cause I'll try and work something out with the venue and pot lol

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Daaamn. No Saki? What about Xyfe and Dave? They coming? Yeah, get Jacer and your bro to stay for it. Is JoE Riot, TMDubs, or Hotztuph any good at Melee?

Also, I MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE might be able to bring two melee setups, a n64 setup+4 controllers and a Brawl setup, but I'm only going to if we have the TVs. We are still really good for TVs, right? btw, want me to bring my VCR too?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol
k Zyfe and Dave will be there for Brawl, they all might actually. TMDubs is actually decent at melee, but I donno if he'll do it. I donno if Jumblez will even make it. :\

Bring VCR, 1 Brawl, 1 melee, 1 64, 1 tv
???
That would be awesome :D

Trozz

Smash Ace
I haven't played smash in months. I want to play stupid amounts of friendlies.
See you at 9. (=

jugfingers

Smash Champion
me and chris are coming for sure,

jamie is getting lazer eye surgery friday so he'll be half blind.

but me and chris are coming so be prepared to lose in teams.

......and singles

Sgabaloooosh.

Trozz

Smash Ace
My idea of a rad MM:

Random vs Random. After that, each person picks the character the other was. Whoever wins both matches wins. If the score is 1:1, a third match happens when you can choose either one of the two characters used (could be a mirror match).

I'll challenge anyone to this format.
n_n

[the above, blatantly copy-pasta'd from the Satau thread]

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Lol, I wonder if James and I weren't the only ones to ask him for brawl doubles.

I might challenge someone to that. Not sure about challenging Trozz or James though. Their random >>> mine. ):

I bought VHS for my VCR player for the tournament, but I was wondering if any one else was wanting to transfer from VHS to the computer, since my parents are gone for awhile with the digital camera of course. I can still do it, it'll just take longer for me to upload. Any takers?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I don't know how to do that but my bro might. Do you need some kind of soft where or something?

lol AJ do you even have a doubles partner yet?

Yeah, I'm a top tier *****. MK and Snake...not my fault when it happens though. :\

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Just a digital camera that can do videos and a cord to upload it onto the computer into the USB. Windows should prompt you asking if want to import or view or something, just click import, name the file, etc etc. Then as long as you don't need to edit the videos, it can go straight onto youtube in the format given.

for things like Windows Movie Maker you need to publish the saved file before it becomes uploadable on youtube, for a different kind of warning.

No doubles partner yet. Only for SSB and Melee who is Steven, but Steven's friend he's bringing is demanding him for Brawl at least. I'm lucky enough to get him in those two lol. I was going to ask Iron if he wanted to partner, but unless Flash (he's the maybe, right?) comes and partners with Zair, Iron will be taken. So yeah, partnerless right now. lol

Lol, I use too many top tiers. Dedede + GaW and MAYBE ROB.

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Ho ho! Most2's gonna be off the hook. How's the venue? I think we're gonna bring a cube and tv, unless that would be fruitless.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
More setups are always good, I believe I can speak for James.

And the venues are quite nice. Tons of rolling chairs, and big leather couches.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
YES BRING A CUBE AND TV EPIC!!! =D

The venue is awesome. You'll see.

AJ, I have the digi camera etc so I could do it yay! =D

Trozz, you and I can figure something out for teamziez maybe.

Top Bottom