• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MOST3) Kelowna, BC - 64+Melee+Brawl - March 28th

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
honestly dude I totally wanna come to this, gettin even with kosk and all, but it's on the same date as a UBC tourney which is wayyyy closer and cheaper for me to get to (and I'm dirt poor @_@)! I want to go to both though... and I'm sure van people as well. Think there's any way you can make the tourney on sunday instead of sat? Then I can drive van/vic people to da thing too, hopefully o.o.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well I'm having family issues (my grammy aint doin too good) so I might just postpone this thing to MOST4s date. It's a bit of a ?? for me even right now. lol

I'll know what's going on soon. :\

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
well my gramzy just got out of the hospital but it's still a big question on her condition so I'm gonna have to delay this. :\

It's now MOST4s date, MOST4 is changing.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i think im moveing to kelowna to play foot ball and wanted to meet some local smashers o and its very likely to come

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
That's all, Prized Pig! And Adam too! I want lots of friendlies, since you aren't going to FZ.

Prized Pig, check out the Okanagan thread in our social zone. We can give you the lowdown of everything there.

Okanagan, lets hype this up. More hype, alright? Gotta get more Lower mainland and oop attention.

Zyfe

Smash Rookie
Is anyone posting flyers or anything around UBC:O campus?

*Anyone* being CC or Fahza? (since they are there regulary)

Posting something on all the boards would definetly attract a lot of people from the campus and there are bound to be some good smashers there, as we have seen.

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
Alex and I will hype this at the videogames club meeting tomorrow at UBCO.

Im in for Brawl singles only. James had to go and make it on the SAME DAY as my performance, which I have to be at by 6. which means I leave at 530. So if we dont make it through by then, one lucky player gets a bye.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Uh, still confirming everything I did earlier. You may want to remake the thread's confirmed list, since they were confirmed for the month before. Also, Okanagan, spread as much hype as you can for this tournament. Tell your friends and that jazz.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
probably 3 or so. Give or take an hour.

Btw, I might take melee to my house since I have 5 TVs there, lots of room and we can go as late as we want :p

So Xzone all Brawl and maybe the 64, then move to Dyniez for melee. :p

unityole

Smash Lord
okay so I'm probably the only Vancouver person coming to this....
im thinking of going, but bus ride is just too long for myself.
if someone from bc is gonna bus north i'll probably go.

i can only be there for saturday. does this require me leaving on friday night? i dont get off until like 11 pm on friday, although i can probably ask to be off 2 hrs earlier than usual.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
im thinking of going, but bus ride is just too long for myself.
if someone from bc is gonna bus north i'll probably go.

i can only be there for saturday. does this require me leaving on friday night? i dont get off until like 11 pm on friday, although i can probably ask to be off 2 hrs earlier than usual.
I'll bus with you Jack.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
meleese for sheese,

Im laying down an orange challenge to all Vancou-Verians who come to this, if you can beat my ness in a best of 3 or 5 set(which ever you want) with any character other than shiek, marth or falco, ill give you an orange.
uhmmm .....yea

-the end

EDIT

also, you can try as many times as you want.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
meleese For Sheese,

Im Laying Down An Orange Challenge To All Vancou-verians Who Come To This, If You Can Beat My Ness In A Best Of 3 Or 5 Set(which Ever You Want) With Any Character Other Than Shiek, Marth Or Falco, Ill Give You An Orange.
Uhmmm .....yea

-the End

Edit

Also, You Can Try As Many Times As You Want.
Lol Yes I Want That Orange!!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Adam coming is SWEEET!!! And Roby said something about it too, that still a go?
...wtf?!?! Jack and Eric too?
OMG <33333

All Ness's are like Roy's without a sword compared to his Ness. You sure you want that orange? Are you suuuuuuuure? It'll be painfull!

...can I exchange for an apple if I get it? lol

AJ, if you bring your TV it'll be 5/6 tvs. I'll need a GC set up though, I think we'll be short one compared to the number of TVs available. Maybe 64 on that one? :\

Vancouver! I need some melee set ups to match the number of tvs I have. I have Mine+Libs+jugs+JEs, so 1 more GC+Melee disk would be perfect. Maybe 2. All night melee can't wait <3

Just let me know what time you're arriving in Kelowna at the GH station here and I'll come get you all. Pizza will be waiting. <333

Big update coming to the thread tomorrow morning btw

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
As long as I don't have to greyhound, I'll bring my TV, 2 GCs + 2 melees, and 2 64 controllers. If not, I'm leaving at LEAST the TV if not the second gamecube at home.

Koskinator is actually coming? Daltsy is confirmed too?

Edit: My samus will take the Orange Ness challenge. Look out, my samus has only gotten better. :p

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
IS koskinator actually coming? That would be sweet.

Oh, and confirm my TV and Wii, me for Brawl singles, and maybe Me and CC for doubles, though I might not have time for doubles.

Zyfe

Smash Rookie
Soo....

I am confirmed for Brawl singles and hopefully doubles if I can get a partner and perhaps melee singles but that really depends on my suck level.

Oh yah, and hype. hype hype hyep. <-typo

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Oh, and confirm my TV and Wii, me for Brawl singles, and maybe Me and CC for doubles, though I might not have time for doubles.
K cool, sounds good. There'll be plenty of extra time when Brawl events are over before you have to leave, don't worry about it.

I am confirmed for Brawl singles and hopefully doubles if I can get a partner and perhaps melee singles but that really depends on my suck level.
Saki + Zyfe team confirmed. Your suck level will be less suck after this. Saki will be there so might as well come too.

Dipset Ttk
What's up with this thing, meaning? I don't know cool talk... :[

Kaelen, team since Daltsy and Jamesies are gonna team?
Dayum, that's if Chris doesn't team with him. You're probably better than Chris now though, raaaape

Koskinator will also be there for melee cause I'm housing him lol

Jack, melee will start in the afternoon and end early Sunday morning, so you have tons of time to get here and back.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
If i come i'll definately bring my recording equipment, and if i do, do you have a projector or anything that you want to set on a biger screen? I think my equipment is also capable of that now.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
We have projectors at our weeklyz but this is just a gaming center and my house. There are 3 massive tvs we'll be using for Brawl at the Xzone but that's it for big screens. Or do you mean like posting a bracket on the wall?

Top Bottom