• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think shes going to play very different then ice climbers. I think your going to have much more control over luma then you do nana.
There's also the fact that unlike with Olimar's Pikmin, Rosalina doesn't necessarily need a Luma to help with her recovery.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Definite main. I've seen the trailer several times, and I'm willing to commit to learning how to use Rosalina. My favorite Mario character gets a very interesting and unique moveset? WIN. She will probably end up being my #1 main, especially if Dixie Kong doesn't make it.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Of all the times I watched the trailer I've never paid attention to that. Guess that explains the mini Black Holes. :rotfl:

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina in Smash Bros.
The only thing I have to say is that I am upset.
That is all, get back to whatever you all were discussing about.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
does anyone know the track that plays during the gameplay section of the trailer?

OhSnap

Smash Cadet
does anyone know the track that plays during the gameplay section of the trailer?
it's definitely Gusty Garden Galaxy. this is my absolute favorite song ever from any Nintendo game, tis beautiful.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gusty Garden Galaxy just fits Rosalina so well too though. It has a really charming and motherly air to it with just enough hint of a booming edge to represent her powerful side as well.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Did you know? Rosalina's first design was:

And that Rosalina was redhead when she was young? And that her mom looks like her?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The sad thing is that now that Luigi has his own successful series you'd think they'd start putting her to use there.

But nope she's just sitting there being useless in canon and Rosalina is getting her troll face on.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If she and Peach both don't have their fire flower dresses from 3D World I'd be surprised.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Makes sense, considering Mario and Luigi have always had their fire suits. I'm sure they'll continue the trend with these two this time, now that the option is available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom