• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Enter an integer greater than or equal to 2: 24
N is between the prime numbers 23 and 998

****in hate this class
nvm got it =]

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Yo, true as hell. Gotta give you the credit on that one.

Dylan: Don't be stealin my Dair to Reverse Dolphin Slash combos. That's my 2013 ****.

JK Do that mess all day. It's too hot.

I also vote 2/5.
tipper dair as in spike to bounce them off ground or weak dair as in the upward hitbox

try a SHFairDair it should pop em up and would look hella fancy

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
pretty sure he means tipper dair.

if you sh fair, can you dair quick enough to get the hitbox to come out? I feel like you wouldn't.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I never really thought you had to be fast at all. . .
I guess... precise is a better word, because there are frames where you uair technically comes out but the hitbox doesn't so it's useless.

kevin's combos with marth are so much sexier than what you guys are talking about.

they're also really gay so that kinda nullifies it.
I mean, the better you get, the more you realize gay and sexy can be synonymous in this game.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
sexy = combo into waveland off top platform laser to utilt on lower platform and continue the combo

gay = tipper fsmash below 50 to edge-guard

ughhh why is marth the best char in the game

mb?

Smash Journeyman
hey snap can u take me to this i can get to ur house so u dont have to pick me up

THO

Smash Apprentice
Oh, oh oh.. 243 Old Forest Creek drive bro. Come on man. ****.

Uh, nah but seriously. We need a lot of set ups for this so I'm gonna try to get people to actually say they will bring ****, not just hope. That way all will be well.

Also, this is going late, and so if there are enough setups, the melee don't gotta stop just cuz brawlz starts. The goal is to have enough set ups for nonstop smash the whole time, both games.

Also,also, I guess people probs want drinks so I'll get those like at bill fest, Volt, MD, **** like that, maybe cheer wine if available.
Oh, and maybe hot dogs...
side note: lol josh I left all those dogs at your house and I certainly hope you tossed them, either way nice fest, thanks for hosting, sorry for passing out early before we even played one match. Good ****....
Yeah hot dogs, with all that good ****, except smashers don't like chilli for some reason, ****.

This gonna be tight.

Top Bottom