• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPG - Professional Smash 64 Tournament-*BOTH BRACKETS DONE* *POST RESULTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
im yet to get contact play my opponent
Your opponet is AbsolutionNeXt. Here is his contact information post/signup:

Name: AbsolutioNeXt
State: Pennsylvania
Emulator: PJ64K
Time: 3-5 PM Eastern Weekdays 5-whenever on Friday 7-12 on Satudarys 6-12 on Sundays
Contacts: absolutionmark2@hotmail.com

Sned him and e-mail, and ask him when he can play his match. If no response in 24 hours HES DQ'D.

--------------------------------
Also, ACESTAR-LUIGI, YOU CANNOT play 1 match, and then leave and say your coming back and then never show up. YOU MUST play your MATCH FULLY. YoshiKing waited for a while when you left and said you be right back and you never came back. YoshiKing cut into his sleep for our country, just to play you, and you never showed. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE YOUR MATCH with him, OR YOUR DQ'D from the singles tourney. Your also his teamate, and STILL NEED TO PLAY YOUR GUYS TEAM MATCHES, GET WITH IT DUDE. No exceptions.

1st round singles to be done:

Yoshiking vs AceStar-Luigi(ACE YOU MUST PLAY WITIN 24 HOURS OR YOUR DQ'D)[I mean for crying out load hes also your partner in TEAMS. SO Get the Fu.ck with IT!!]

Blade XVI. vs. AbsolutionNeXt(COME ON AbsolutionNeXT we are tired of waiting for you, you got 24 hours per Blades e-mail)

Kabal vs. A$

Fireblaster vs. Saske

Teams that NEED PLAYED!!!!!!!

ZGE - HolyQuebec vs. AceStar-Luigi2 - demonicdragony93

Blade .XVI. - Hermit214 .XVI. vs. Fireblaster - Saske

Firo - Ownasaurus vs. kys and spazbo4

Brackets Updated!!

Come on guys. It takes a few mins to get your matches done and find out the winner. This sh.it whould not be dragging on so long. AND PLAY YOUR DA.MN TEAM GAMES. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. GET your teamate, E-MAIL or post on here, asking for your opponet(s) that you(or you and your teamate) are ready and set up a time to play, and PLAY!!!! How hard is this. HOW..? I really wanna know HOW HARD THIS IS...! This is easy as Sh.it.

Look on brackets > Contact you player(s) you need to play asking to set up time for match > then play!

I feel like I have to babysit you guys and have to do all the work while you guys just set back and wait for them to respond back to me. Come-on stop fooling the fu.ck around and get it DONE.

The Great MATTS!

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen yoshiking in days.

im on in the morning 8-9 eastern time
evening 6-10 eastern time
weekend: everyday, at random time. can be short.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen yoshiking in days.

im on in the morning 8-9 eastern time
evening 6-10 eastern time
weekend: everyday, at random time. can be short.
I'm usually on kalliera. i guess u didn't notice me yesterday. I saw u there talking with someone

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
This post is my last attempt to get in contact with kys. I got the initial response from him on Monday saying he's pretty much good whenever. I immediately replied with a suggested day and time but have not heard from him since. Just posting here as proof that Firo + Owna have tried to make contact. Firo has gotten in contact with spazbo, but I'm not sure where kys is at.

Kys and/or spazbo, please get your team ready and contact Firo or me to play the match. I'd much rather play it than have MATTS! DQ you.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Alright i waited from 3pm to now which is 8:19. 48 since since i did round 1. i'm not waiting anymore.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I just realized how poorly the random seeding turned out. The top half is stacked and the bottom is for the most part a joke.

Saske

Smash Apprentice
blade and hermit, when can you both be online so we can play our teams matches?

hermit214

Smash Rookie
I am online EVERY night except tonight... but every night yeah at around 8-9pm I will be online. Except for today and sundays. AT sunday I can be online from 1pm until 5pm

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
If all goes according to plan, Firo + Owna will finally be playing kys + spazbo tomorrow evening. If no one else beats me to it, I will post the result of the match ASAP.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
K, I personally give up. MATTS! - it's up to you to decide what to do about my current teams match.

Blade XVI

Smash Rookie
im available after six on weekdays and tomorrow i can play until 7 so i need to get my opponents on

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I'm on every ****ing day and i see ZGE pretty much everyday. i dunno wuts up with both yoshiK and luigi2.

I barely ever see YoshiK

anyway if ''we'' can't get our matches done just lemme gtfo out of this tourney. You know how people are barely reliable even if they say they are. having 4 person connected at the same time is a ****ing miracle

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I'm on every ****ing day and i see ZGE pretty much everyday. i dunno wuts up with both yoshiK and luigi2.

I barely ever see YoshiK

anyway if ''we'' can't get our matches done just lemme gtfo out of this tourney. You know how people are barely reliable even if they say they are. having 4 person connected at the same time is a ****ing miracle
I already sent a pm to Matts!. I'm dropping out of the team match cause my ****ing partner is never on. I apoligize to you holyquebec for u waisting so much time...waitng for me and ace....great.

kys

Smash Ace
@ Owna: Firo and I rescheduled for Monday @ 5:30 pm. Didn't he tell you? I told Spaz. Don't act like you're the only one trying to set this up and we're not being cooperative. In fact, the reason we couldn't play on Friday was because you were late. The 3 of us were all there and ready to play. So please don't throw your hands in the air and say, "Omg wtf."

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
@ Owna: Firo and I rescheduled for Monday @ 5:30 pm. Didn't he tell you? I told Spaz. Don't act like you're the only one trying to set this up and we're not being cooperative. In fact, the reason we couldn't play on Friday was because you were late. The 3 of us were all there and ready to play. So please don't throw your hands in the air and say, "Omg wtf."
Monday at 5:30 sounds great. Hope you see you then.

BTW, I was told that Spaz logged in around 5:30-ish, said he had to eat dinner in 10 mins, then logged off. I was 2 blocks away from my apt at the time and could have been home within 5 mins to play the match if needed. Additionally, I told you in a PM that Friday was my only busy day and that there was a good chance I would not be home until 5:15-5:30. I got home at exactly 5:39 (since I stopped for a piece of pizza when Firo told me Spaz had not logged in yet) so yes I apologize for being marginally late. The other times we scheduled a teams match I was 15 minutes early and at least one person didn't even show =\ so try to understand my frustration.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Brackets Updated!

The only team that has played is malva/boom vs. ninten/nansio. Come on guys play your teams, talk it over with ALL 4 OF YOUR PLAYERS that face each other and set up a time you will all be on, and play. It's that simple. If you really know you can't get ahold of your partner or you know it will take a long time, Then post after this post and tell me you and your team is out of teams, so I will just Dq' you which I don't wanna do. Make sure you 100% can't play your teams if all else fails before you post. Thanks.

Singles going pretty good! Keep Playing!

The Great MATTS!

Saske

Smash Apprentice
MATTS can you DQ blade and hermit from the doubles match, hermit lags in 2v2 and blade left the server before we could come up with a solution

kys

Smash Ace
MATTS can you DQ blade and hermit from the doubles match, hermit lags in 2v2 and blade left the server before we could come up with a solution
$hit, me n Spaz probably play them next...

Owna, I'm pretty frustrated too. I've been waiting and ready to play the moment the brackets were made. Unfortunately that is not the case with my partner, but hopefully he'll show up and have more than 10 mins. until his mom makes him do something LOL. When Firo and I talked, I mentioned that if Spaz is a no show we would give you two the option of just taking the win. I would like to play, if for nothing else than the practice.

Matts! I think for your 3rd tourney (if you do one), you should only allow people you know who are on kaillera all the time. Hermit, Blade, and Spaz are fairly new and even though they promised to be reliable they don't have a history here or on kaillera to back up their claims. Even if people beg and beg you need to be a hard @$$ and just tell people no.

hermit214

Smash Rookie
$hit, me n Spaz probably play them next...

Owna, I'm pretty frustrated too. I've been waiting and ready to play the moment the brackets were made. Unfortunately that is not the case with my partner, but hopefully he'll show up and have more than 10 mins. until his mom makes him do something LOL. When Firo and I talked, I mentioned that if Spaz is a no show we would give you two the option of just taking the win. I would like to play, if for nothing else than the practice.

Matts! I think for your 3rd tourney (if you do one), you should only allow people you know who are on kaillera all the time. Hermit, Blade, and Spaz are fairly new and even though they promised to be reliable they don't have a history here or on kaillera to back up their claims. Even if people beg and beg you need to be a hard @$$ and just tell people no.
I'm on Kaillera all the time now D:<

Blade XVI

Smash Rookie
hey my name was stolen and if you find anyone that has lower or higher than 66 or 62ms that's not me

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Owna, I'm pretty frustrated too.

I would like to play, if for nothing else than the practice.
I would absolutely prefer to have the match played as well. I'll see you Monday at 5:30PM EST on Galaxy.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I would absolutely prefer to have the match played as well. I'll see you Monday at 5:30PM EST on Galaxy.
You guys please play you doubles team match. I already have to Dq Blade and Hermit. I don't wanna Dq anybody else. Thanks.

Blade .XVI. and HErMiT .XVI. , and AceStar-Luigi and demonicdragony93 are DQ'd from teams Due to lag and not being able to play. Nintendude1189 and Nainsoo got free win over AceStar-Luigi and demonicdragony93. Thanks.

Also in singles, Yoshiking(demonicdragony93) gets free win over AceStar-Luigi. Thanks.

Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Typo? I'm not Yoshiking... so there's either a typo or a misunderstanding of somekind :p
Ya my bad. I just meant yoshi king. I hate when people want their names changed on the bracket but when i look for them on here they have a different name and i get confused. lol. Thanks.

the Great Matts!

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Ya my bad. I just meant yoshi king. I hate when people want their names changed on the bracket but when i look for them on here they have a different name and i get confused. lol. Thanks.

the Great Matts!
yea sorry about that matts. I wish i could change my entire screenname here and keep my post count.. unless if i can get this closed instead so i don't have 2 sn's

Blade XVI

Smash Rookie

i had to restart my computer because it slowed my computer and i came back and all you guys where talking about as dq'n

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Lost 2-3 to the coward by the name of hermit...i hate campers and delayers so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom