• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.3000 is Inhuman (OMG!!!! Hes back with new vids and results!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob

Smash Champion
The plan is to chill at his house if he wants to be that cool, and play as much as possible.

So I'm sure I'll get A LOT better fighting him.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
KID... your so mean.. i thought you loved me.. :(
I do, dont worry....
doesnt mean that you dont suck tho...

I'm already better than you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...no

NNID
MasterHavik
Well it look like KASR need to get added to that list. Time to get off my butt to kick some *** it look like. I been lazy, but I can stomp a lot people here in chicago. And no, they are not scrubs. We got a couples decent snakes, a very good DK, a mean samus player, and another Sonic that is pretty good.

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok, i guess it time to eanr some respect. But **** it dry as hell here in chicago for brawl. Everyone like melee. Who does kirk use?

Boxob

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLBOXOBLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey it's Kirk

lol at name dropping

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Lmao, if only name dropping would work for mr.3000, but... maybe...
Azen_Zagenite, Mew2king, Mewtwoking,Roy_R, En.Ee.Oh., Ally

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
from the context, i believe its posting a name, and then this "speak of the devil" effect occurs when the given person kinda replies to the post with his name in it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
fail sauce,

and xyro, why does he never post here, its like you care more about how good he is than he does lol
i care because he is very good friend of mine(and tx) and he needs to be known. His style can teach ALL of you a thing or two. Im not saying any of you are bad.

Uh, what? Espy doesn't place better then 3000. He hardly goes to tournaments. He places because no one good goes to the tournaments he attends save 3 or 4 people. 3000 consistantly places well with the best in Texas. Espy is really good, but he's not on 3000's level. I've played them both.
AH YES, the great one has arrived. Hylian knows what Mr.3k is all about.

One last thing I must ask, just how much heart does Mr. 3k put into his Sonic? Some of us have been saying that he isn't so much as a good Sonic as he is just a good Brawler...but I can't think of any other way to put it, I just hope you understand what I'm trying to get to.

This is what i see from my point of view:

First off, is mr.3k just a good "brawler"? Plain and simple, NO! He basicly has dropped DDD(his 2ndary) and IF he uses it....its only on his brother or a non serious match(friendlie).

Does he have heart? Well ill leave that up to you. Mr.3000 mained LINK in melee...remember how horrible he was? Yea well 3000 didnt care. He chose link because he truly loved the zelda series and the way flows in battle. The same with Sonic. 3000 has been in love with this character since the 90's Sonic tv show(most of you may not remember that show). Mr.3000 picks who he ENJOYS, who he can "connect" with. And Sonic is his beast.

Personaly, i think that ANYBODY who takes the time to MAIN a low tier and devote lots of effort into reading/watching/practicing with that low tier is truly into that character and not just into playing smash to win(if he was he would have gone meta long ago). 3000 Is not afraid of any match up in this game(even if its sonics worst matchup). At HOBO11 he was DECIMATING metas(workin that F-smash on tornados). He is honestly(like me) one of the FEW who are dedicated to his character through the thick and the thin. If there is ONE person in the entire state of TX that truly has "heart" its Mr.3000.

Now, about his play style. Some call it simple, some call it stupid and some say he CANT be technical. Heres the truth. Mr.3000 doesnt need to be technical(flashy) or bust out neat tricks. He simply does what WORKS. I assure you that 3000 is VERY capable of doing ANY and ALL of sonic advance techs.....he only uses them if the war calls for it. Personaly, i think ALL sonic players(heck, all smash players) can learn from 3000. DO WHAT WORKS. Ina way its a MEGA MIND GAME. Say, you fighting the foe and your doing simple plain jane stuff right? The foe will think "geez this guy doesnt know any thing advanced, im gonna **** him". Then guess what? Just when the foe thinks your just an average noob sonic....BOOM! go into beast mode! 3000 is rather smart.

You know what. I think 3000 needs some more vids. I will be holding a tournament THIS saturday(2 days from now) and i WILL film some 3000 vs me. Sonic vs Samus. Just so you guys can get some more 3000 in your diet. Deal?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
i care because he is very good friend of mine(and tx) and he needs to be known. His style can teach ALL of you a thing or two. Im not saying any of you are bad.

AH YES, the great one has arrived. Hylian knows what Mr.3k is all about.

This is what i see from my point of view:

First off, is mr.3k just a good "brawler"? Plain and simple, NO! He basicly has dropped DDD(his 2ndary) and IF he uses it....its only on his brother or a non serious match(friendlie).

Does he have heart? Well ill leave that up to you. Mr.3000 mained LINK in melee...remember how horrible he was? Yea well 3000 didnt care. He chose link because he truly loved the zelda series and the way flows in battle. The same with Sonic. 3000 has been in love with this character since the 90's Sonic tv show(most of you may not remember that show). Mr.3000 picks who he ENJOYS, who he can "connect" with. And Sonic is his beast.

Personaly, i think that ANYBODY who takes the time to MAIN a low tier and devote lots of effort into reading/watching/practicing with that low tier is truly into that character and not just into playing smash to win(if he was he would have gone meta long ago). 3000 Is not afraid of any match up in this game(even if its sonics worst matchup). At HOBO11 he was DECIMATING metas(workin that F-smash on tornados). He is honestly(like me) one of the FEW who are dedicated to his character through the thick and the thin. If there is ONE person in the entire state of TX that truly has "heart" its Mr.3000.

Now, about his play style. Some call it simple, some call it stupid and some say he CANT be technical. Heres the truth. Mr.3000 doesnt need to be technical(flashy) or bust out neat tricks. He simply does what WORKS. I assure you that 3000 is VERY capable of doing ANY and ALL of sonic advance techs.....he only uses them if the war calls for it. Personaly, i think ALL sonic players(heck, all smash players) can learn from 3000. DO WHAT WORKS. Ina way its a MEGA MIND GAME. Say, you fighting the foe and your doing simple plain jane stuff right? The foe will think "geez this guy doesnt know any thing advanced, im gonna **** him". Then guess what? Just when the foe thinks your just an average noob sonic....BOOM! go into beast mode! 3000 is rather smart.

You know what. I think 3000 needs some more vids. I will be holding a tournament THIS saturday(2 days from now) and i WILL film some 3000 vs me. Sonic vs Samus. Just so you guys can get some more 3000 in your diet. Deal?
Sounds good to me! I personally never advocated flashy playstyle or the xcessive use of techs. Its simply some situations I've seen him in where a certain tech or the other could have avoided punishment or allowed him to punish. But those videos are few and old. I want to see his recent stuff.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Or how about this? Since you are Online, I assume you're back from work, I'll AIM you from there.

Xyro77

Sounds good to me! I personally never advocated flashy playstyle or the xcessive use of techs. Its simply some situations I've seen him in where a certain tech or the other could have avoided punishment or allowed him to punish. But those videos are few and old. I want to see his recent stuff.
i will get you some this weekend. me promise. is there and match ups you would like to see his sonic face?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Haha, awesome, thanks Xyro. I would love to see some more of Mr.3k's sonic. Personally, I don't care which match up it is, long as it's him, lol. You might be right about his playstyle though. =/ It's just, I think it shows only one side of sonic(spacing/mindgame without AT). =O Course, I'm waiting for the new vids to see how its progressed.

___X___

Smash Lord
Since the results page is not updated AT ALL with Mr.3000 results. here they are. If ANYBODY can send these to the guy that updates the results thread. it would mean alot to me(and im sure him). BTW this thread isnt spam.

PS: whoever this "X" guy is. Would you plz PM me? I have some things to talk to u about.
Your talking about me... right?

if you are, send me a pm.

Xyro77

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! You need to play us if u go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! You need to play us if u go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww heeellll yeahhhh!!!!!

dude theres a chance i MIGHT go..

but the only reason why i would go is to beat mr 3000 and own everyone else with my shawnik :laugh:

but im really gonna try my best to go to this, the only issue is gas money

Xyro77

bring people in your car....or if u drive a truck like me......put people in the bak and charge gas money. and 3000 would probly play. watch out though.....hes amazing.

___X___

Smash Lord
bring people in your car....or if u drive a truck like me......put people in the bak and charge gas money. and 3000 would probly play. watch out though.....hes amazing.
Well.... if i do go... its gonna be me and my 4 brothers.

so yeahh haha.

your so lucky oklahoma is right next to you!

its like.. 3 states away from me.

so its gonna be hard for me to get there.

oh amazing you say...?
well thats even better....

i LOVE fighting good sonics, and when i BEAT him, i will be MORE THEN AMAZZINGGGG WOOOOO

Xyro77

Well.... if i do go... its gonna be me and my 4 brothers.

so yeahh haha.

your so lucky oklahoma is right next to you!

its like.. 3 states away from me.

so its gonna be hard for me to get there.

oh amazing you say...?
well thats even better....

i LOVE fighting good sonics, and when i BEAT him, i will be MORE THEN AMAZZINGGGG WOOOOO
if u do beat him i would agree your godly.

and honestly, OK is a trashy brawl state. BUT they are havning a quadruple state crew battle so i will drive all the way up there for that. if can must up gas money housing would be taken care of im sure. just pos in the thread ASAP.

mr 3000 will crush all SONICS!!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
if u do beat him i would agree your godly.

and honestly, OK is a trashy brawl state. BUT they are havning a quadruple state crew battle so i will drive all the way up there for that. if can must up gas money housing would be taken care of im sure. just pos in the thread ASAP.

mr 3000 will crush all SONICS!!!!
omg dude, your making me wanna come even more NOW!!!!

im gonna try my best FOR SURE TO COME.

and i can't wait to see the looks on your guy's faces when i beat mr 3000 (if I do go)

and do you know how much ppl will be in the crew battles? 5..? 6..?

Xyro77

omg dude, your making me wanna come even more NOW!!!!

im gonna try my best FOR SURE TO COME.

and i can't wait to see the looks on your guy's faces when i beat mr 3000 (if I do go)

and do you know how much ppl will be in the crew battles? 5..? 6..?
states vs states. all members vs all members. now if theres like 4 from Cali....its obvious u wont be in a crew by your self. you ill join another crew and it will become cali+tx vs OK or whatever. ya dig?

___X___

Smash Lord
states vs states. all members vs all members. now if theres like 4 from Cali....its obvious u wont be in a crew by your self. you ill join another crew and it will become cali+tx vs OK or whatever. ya dig?
Yeahh Yeahh i get it,

alright, sounds good. just need to save up a bit money and ill try my best to get there with my bros.

and don't worry, if I DO go... i promise to give everyone a show.. :colorful:

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Tis true, X here is quite the Sonic dittoer I heard. :O X, you better go to that tourny and get us some vids. :p Even sonic dittos should be fun to watch if it's X vs 3k. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom