• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Dikkt results

Skler

Smash Master
Our flight back to Manchester is Southwest flight 1194, departing at 8:25 and arriving at 9:40.

I'll find our flight to Baltimore today and post it.

Edit: I think we're taking the 7:20 flight from Manchester, but we may be taking the one right after that. I'll check the tickets later today.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I haven't done shout-outs yet, i'll do them later
Last edited by Enrique Verde : Yesterday at 07:24 PM.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so uh, how come new england tournaments rarely have the people who were in the teams listed? it just has the teams... ;-;

also bladebreaker's reppin'

yoshis down b owns

Smash Cadet
yoshis down b owns is my alias banks. according to smashwiki is coo to have an alias. + who knows when ill pull out my yoshi!

SleepyK

plz also post the players in each team ;-;

also, hi banks, sup?

_milktea

Smash Lord
1: Darc and Dazwa
2: Me and PC
3: Thorn and Skler
4: Pine and Banks
5: Uhhh Iceman and IronChief?
5: Multiple Scorgasms
7: Shoot the J
7: Batman sucked a lot of *****!
9: Last Place

I don't know the rest roflrofl.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL i agree our set was pretty ******** good thing u started off with jiggs though =D . man i can't get over how much fun this was LOL theres a rumor brawl is getting delayed if so we should all do this again =D me and lilian are taking teams this time >_<!! (If she teams with me LOL)

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Banks I don't know if you heard me but I can't play smash because I'm in Arizona. lol

SleepyK

has anyone else noticed that the Maine Tournament results... are the Maine power rankings?

with the exception of the monthampshire Islanders and SOLAR, they're all in numerical order.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
time for some wicked late shout outs but my internets just started working again today!
haha i didnt really play a lot cause i fell asleep lawl

Banks - stack attack! dude i loved you impressions, and that yearbook thing might have been the greatest thing i have ever seen. good games and **** too and thanks for the housin

th0rn - LAWL at your friends in BK

PC - awesome to see you up in mainehampshire, i'm pretty sure we didnt play each other but good times on listening to video game music on the ride up and ****

Milktea - too bad we only played like one friendly, we'll have to get more in next time

WuWu - hey we had some good games, your falco is so sick. welcome to new hampshire

Pixel - work less, smash more

Iceman - you knocked me out of the tourney but whatevs, good ****

Iron Chief - i thought you were gonna smash low tier with popo haha, too bad tho cause that woulda been sick

Scheppes/Gabe Noblesmith or something that sounds like that - sweet games dude, esp. ganon dittos.

Cog - thanks for teamin with me last minute and ****, good games too. we def gotta get more of those in next time

Boxman - i think i talked to you for like 2.7 minutes, we need to get some friendlies in next time

darc - we went to wendys

if i forgot anyone just suck it up

Top Bottom