• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Weegee's PSA gallery! (Huh? Silver?!?)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I'm trying to Learn PSA too. Hey Weegee! Do you think I should start with something easier like knuckles, other than trying to make a PSA for a model injected character?

I won't abandon it, just postpone it a little.

I know with Weegee's help, We could make a Knuckles PSA in maybe a week or two...
But then Amy--?

Well, she has a thread and all that.

I suppose Knuckles is good, but how would you get the gloves?

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
But then Amy--?

Well, she has a thread and all that.

I suppose Knuckles is good, but how would you get the gloves?
I can always change the thread, and convert it to the thread consisting of all of my work (or the team im in! I've been thinking of a team of three...:confused:) But right now the knuckles thing is just talk. I wouldn't put so much emphasis on fixing the gloves right now anyways. It's just a minor graphic.

I wouldn't start it anyways unless I have a team on it.

A team of 3....

Anyways....

EDIT: I really need to fix the grabbing glitch. Thats what is annoying me.

EDIT 2: I'm gonna stick with one PSA at a time, But I am like 100% sure that my first 2 PSA's will be Amy and Knuckles!

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I wouldn't start it anyways unless I have a team on it.

A team of 3....

Anyways....
Uhh... were you hinting to Weegee and I? I'm actually trying to set up a project right now, but I'm about ready to give up... anyone good at model importing?

jet, rouge, nega...just more bosses that could be made playable.
Wait, what game? Mario & Sonic has bosses?

Oh, and Weegee: I gots me some Tails model. I got lazy, so I just asked for it from someone else, and yeah... PM'd you.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Using Tails' actual model froze.

I'll just return to the old one...

Anyone else got something to say?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Not I, said the InTrepidCognito.

EDIT: Oh wait, I do have something to say. I don't know if that MDL0 was pre-hexxed, so that may be why it's not working. I tried reviewing the .pacs, and I think I found the problem (and if it's right, we'll all feel stupid).

I don't see any models calling for the StgGreenHillTails_body_a texture in Textures1 or Textures2...

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Does it freeze in brawlbox or in game? If its in game, try replacing different people. If in brawlbox, it probably wasn't hexed right.
In game, but I replaced a graphic effect with it, not a person.

Did you replace Sonic's model with Tails'? Because it froze for me too when I did that. It worked on Olimar though, but Tails didn't have any eyes. o.O
No, only a GFX.

Anyway, I returned to the old Tails...

And I'm continuing progress.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/jeremie_1992/lolaxe.png

lol axe, first time with vertex edditting! didnt turn out so well D:

alright i get the basic idea of doing it now, so I will re-do it tmrw and it will be awsome :D
Oops, forgot to reply to this!

That axe is pretty good, well, in comparison to what I would've done. So, how goes progress on re-doing it?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Weegee, do you think you can help me with a texture problem I'm having? I'm doing the same process as you, replacing one of Kirby's external graphic effects with my desired model to have that model show up in-game. I did the PSA too, making the graphic effect have 1000 frames, and coding it in PSA so that it shows up on every attack. It works fine, but now I have the same texture problem that you had with Silver. Do you think you can fix it for me? I'll send you the .pac through PM if you're willing.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Mr. Weegee, do you think you can help me with a texture problem I'm having? I'm doing the same process as you, replacing one of Kirby's external graphic effects with my desired model to have that model show up in-game. I did the PSA too, making the graphic effect have 1000 frames, and coding it in PSA so that it shows up on every attack. It works fine, but now I have the same texture problem that you had with Silver. Do you think you can fix it for me? I'll send you the .pac through PM if you're willing.
Actually, mastaklo fixed that. You can ask him, because I still have no idea what he did.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
EDIT: Over 9,000 views!!!

Anyway, InTrepidCognito, should we make that Tails thread about now?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I think Tails is ready, so yeah! Quite unfortunate that those alternate costumes couldn't work, though.

Don't worry about me being second post, just say ___ texture done by InTrepidCognito, and maybe advertise the service that's in my sig. :laugh:

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Weegee, I think I might be able to fix the texture problem. Give me a PM if you're interested.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Mr. Weegee, I think I might be able to fix the texture problem. Give me a PM if you're interested.
Okay, I'm on it!

Anyway, I guess this thread is gonna be empty with all of the rage going on in the Tails thread, huh?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Well, it's pretty good!

I was just thinking about how to get the actual Nolan...

brawlpwnage

Smash Rookie
I already have the geno texture on young link, how do I have both yoda and geno selectable at the same time?

Fen__

Smash Ace
Ok thanks Fen. Btw thanks for responding to a lot of my posts and putting up the link to the new cloud texture. But I did stumble upon this about an hour after searching, but it doesnt seem to work... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250370
But im not really sure what it is.
The idea behind that is basically to allow choosing a different file (so a different moveset or texture) based on holding down certain buttons. However, it's really, really buggy, so much so that it's not really worth even trying to use, to be honest.

Top Bottom