• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Also: who was the guy I played TvC against 'til the sun came up at Kirk's house that one time? ROBO BATTLES were so much fun.
That would be Polska, aka Polish Gerbils.

OMG! MY CAT IS SO F***ING CUTE! He's just laying on my lap purring and being f***ing adorable as I type this.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUT MOTHA****AS

Eighteenspikes: g ****ing gs man, never too many falcon dittos, angry shaking, or hilarious drunken rage my life is compete thanks to you, now go get beasty ripped

Zack152: we were totally hot stuff, fun stuff in doubles tourney (sorry for killing you more than opponent did)

DLA: we had the best ganon ditto I've ever played and I'm happy with how it turned out, I'll get ya next time, we had the most hyped match at the tourney and we can be proud of that for **** sure

Sago: always fun hanging out with you, too bad we couldn't play any matches

Hunger: I'M NOT GETTING THIS BEAUTIFUL THING CUT THERE'S NO ONE WHO REALLY WANT IT CUT IT'S ALL JUST JEALOUSY, ggs

Kennispam: good freakin low tier tourney match, closest thing i've had in awhile

Grimace: nice snake dittos, you've gotten better it, way better

uhh really good ike girl (don't remember tag): you're freaking crazy as hell good it makes me feel good to have beaten you in just one match, good job in low tier tourney

Webster: It's been too long and it was easily the best tourney I've been too, keep doin what you do and hype the **** outa stuff and be really black

everyone I'll wear the wig next time i come to an event and you'll all agree it's the most beautiful thing to see

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Who won?

Details
No Brawl allowed here son.

m2k won Melee....
Tink and Kels won Melee doubles....

Shout outs!

@Spikes
He knows he's my hero!
@Kenni
Dude, you're a ****ing LIONESS
@M2K
For stomping on my Melee hopes and dreams
@Sveet
For giving my a hard as balls pool
@Mundungu
Good ****
@Zack152
You improved alot, and you're not too bad of a guy either. Bring the arm candy more too!
xD
@Sago
You're ****ing hilarious, and your arm candy was cute also, I think her name was Amy?

ORLY

Smash Master
Melee singles:

1: M2K
2: Kels
3: Cosmo
4: Tink

Melee doubles:

1: Kels and Tbag
2: M2K and Ankoku
3: Scythe and Quik (I think?)

Quik17

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1. M2K / Sago
2. Judge / Shugo
3. Me / Hunger

Brawl Singles

1. M2K (most likely)
2. Judge or Shugo
3. Judge or Shugo
4. Arty
5. Hunger
5. Moe
7. Kain
7. Nappy

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
M2K won Low Tier, but we ran out of Wiis to play on for the grand finals (maybe Winner's too?).

I BELIEVE top 3 were M2K, Shugo, and Judge.

Anyways, I'll do shoutouts eventually, just not now.

However, most hyped match of the night. Meneil went from Low Tier Loser's bracket and proceeded to take a set from M2K in Grand Finals, then last set went 2-2, last game was on Halberd and went to like... 150% for both Ikes before M2K got the kill. It was SO intense, but incredibly fun to watch. Hope you got that replay :D

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
fun tourney

I went all zelda.

sheik is gay & you can bet i will learn sheik dittos so I can **** people when they counterpick me.

kels, you're mine next time.

goods hit @ mew2king for winning

goods hit @ mundungu for beating a lot of strong players

wow tink please tell me you didn't lose to cosmo again
i won 2-0, it wasn't recorded though :(

James Sparrow

Smash Master
fun tourney

I went all zelda.

sheik is gay & you can bet i will learn sheik dittos so I can **** people when they counterpick me.

kels, you're mine next time.

goods hit @ mew2king for winning

goods hit @ mundungu for beating a lot of strong players

i won 2-0, it wasn't recorded though :(
you got 3rd with zelda? nice.

Sago

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm glad you found a good partner Sago, after I failed to get here. xD
I still missed you L cancel :(

@Sago
You're ****ing hilarious, and your arm candy was cute also, I think her name was Amy?
lol who dis? and thanks?

Anyone i dont shout out,i apologize. It was great getting to see everyone and i think my little break from competetive play was a good thing for me.

Shugo-I miss you man, it was really great getting to see you. You should come stay with me in wisconsin this summer or something?!@?!?

Hunger- So you beat me again, i'll be back thought. Also you for sure not going to MN on the 10th?

Grimace-I'm serious about coming up to your house for those smashfests, i need too work out transportation first. <3 get more comfortable with luigi

Judge- Im glad you dont hate me

m2k- fun teaming with you, you must really trust shugo :p

Akashi+Meneil-Why are you guys so nice, thanks for being so welcoming to aimee

Cosmo-Zelda? i dont even feel bad about getting ***** by that thing over and over and over again

Spikes-haha i love how your like the fitness icon of the midwest, errybody workin out wit chu

MN and friend(yoshQ/loki)-It was alot of fun having you over and traveling with you guys, stop by again next time your passing through :p and **** that trunk was beautiful!!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
fun tourney, well at least for melee as brawl took years, lmao.

SO to spikes with those manly pullups

SO to the guys that got on top of the yellow thing in the playground, that thing was going to braek, lol.

SO to kels to prove that m2k is human and does lose

SO to mundungu for the ride and make sure to know which ganon you are! I want to see that puff vs fox if you got that recorded

SO to cosmo for zelda, both melee and 64=best game ever

SO to the jigglypuff and samus player that came with spikes, nice apple pie drink, lol.

SO to quaz being quaz

good tournament, wish to see all melee players again soon.

ORLY

Smash Master
WAIT
did kels take a match off of m2k???
He took one game in grand finals in singles, and in doubles they came back from loser's bracket to 3-1 M2K's team twice.

But he finally took a game in singles (with Falco)! Way to go, Kels!

hunger!

Smash Champion
wtf the next event is in Indiana? I thought that these were monthlies then you were hosting raging storms elsewhere. shucks

ill do shoutouts in results thread

hunger!

Smash Champion
i tthought that webster is having monthlies at winthrop harbor cafe place. then doing another tourney series like everywhere. i must be wrong since the next one of these winthrop harbor things is in indiana

Top Bottom