• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC4: Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended; Ann Arbor, MI 2/6/10

Roller

Smash Legend
So, regarding my setup. I can definitely bring a wii, and I can bring a tv as well; however it is an HD tv. And it has that frame of lag or w/e. There is another normal TV I could bring instead, however it is pretty big and I was planning on taking the bus up from central campus.

I can not bring a TV that big with me, too unwieldy. But if someone were able to drive me up there, then I would be able to bring the bigger (lagless) tv.

Anybody willing? (I'm only about 15 minutes from venue)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Someone pick up rollerking, that TV he's talking about is awesome

and he lied, hes more like < 5 minutes from the venue, he just said 15 cause hes never been here before

ATTENTION: I have a meeting tomorrow from 6-7, so I'd need to be gone from the tourney for a max an hour and a half. Would I be dq'd if you start singles bracket before i get back??

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright, me and my friends will be leaving at around 9am. If all goes well we should arrive at around 11:45am, but I don't underestimate the snow influence one bit. So if we arrive a little after 12 (maybe even 12:30 as worst case scenario), PLEASE HOLD OUT FOR US. ^.^;

I certainly wouldn't want to miss doubles and I'm sure we wouldn't be the only ones showing up a bit late anyway.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If Anyone finds out mid-drive that they're gonna be late by a little, make sure to CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE ROSTER BECAUSE I WILL ABSOLUTELY NEED THE POOLS SET BY NOON. My number is ***-***-****.

also, and here's the important part:
BE REGISTERED BEFORE NOON

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
SCOTU - me, vidjo, King Yoshi, and Suyon are all carpooling there. Please wait for us. I'm entering everything for sure, King Yoshi and Suyon I believe are too. Don't start w/out us plz!

edit - i dont know whats going on anymore. I guess I'll call around 11 or so if im still going. Snowed in -_-

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Me Ham and Boxxy are going to be leaving in like 30-40 minutes will call if we will be late

Roller

Smash Legend
Can anyone bring some controllers for me and Hot_ArmS? We're poor and in college and have little brothers who hoard all of our controllers at home.
I can't promise anything, cause I have at least 2 other friends who need one. But I may have 1 extra for one of you. Ask me when I get there and I'll let you know.

Suyon

Smash Lord
How can Suyon be going if he has no idea what's going on? I mean I woke up 20 min ago. I'm still riding then ;D? Go getem

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
uh m2k v lain in gf
anther 3rd

i really dont no any off the top of my head srry juggleguy

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
there was no melee

1) m2k
2) lain
3) anther
4) dingdong
5) Boxxy (snake)
5) L cancel
7) flame (snake)
7) Panda (snake)
9) Hot_ArmS (snake)
9)King Beef
then idk

zomg whats with all these snakes on this m'fing tournament

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ZOMG GUYS way to make my last tourney AWESOME!!

It moved super efficiently, I had a good time, and it seemed like most other people had a good time.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
First time in a long while that I've ever been disappointed in my performance in tournament, haha. I will improve until I no longer have regrets.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
OH **** M2K WAS THERE?

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME! I WOULD'VE COME JUST TO DEDEDECIDE HIM!

Seriously, I wish someone had told me. I was bored as hell today.

Good **** Boxxy.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
My bracket was hard, Ding is still very good, King Beef is top 3 peach in the country, doubles was dumb for me, i need to get alot better with ROB, but i dont think i played as predictible as i had in the past, but my goal next tourney is to get top 8 oh yeeeeee

shoutouts in results thread, fun tourney, sucks that this is SCOTU's final tourney, this means the other TO's in Michigan got to step it up big time.

Also this is the first tourney i played an entire set without going ROB, my mk is ok but needs some major work

inb4boxxysaysmymksucks

Top Bottom