• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSOP 3 - July 26th Charleston, IL First Circuit Event -come try out teh strikouts

Dopey

Smash Lord
dont ever compare anythign to IC chain grabs, theres nothing that can be compared to them, especially shine spikes. in melee you had to WORK for your come back, ive been down 3 stocks and came back on ppl in HARD *** matches, because its all about positioning and mindgames, in brawl ICs mindgames stop once the person is grabbed, and that stock is lost. it takes some mindgames to get the grab off, but u could also just wait around and shield grab someone, which really isnt mindgames, its just hoping the other person messes up spacing. im not knocking IC players cause i <3 lain and chu, but(to everyone else) just please stop comparing the ICs to regular characters guys, they are the most different character in the game, 1 example is uhhh, hmmm, lets see, theres two of them? LOL point is i dont have to fear ICs anymore because samus zair>>>ic grab range ^^

Banned via Administration
since no one has said anything good and i have most ******* on my block list ill just go ahead and quote myself
guys this has seriously become one of if not THE most ignorant / rampantly homosexual thread in mw. clean this **** up.

chewyy

Smash Ace
*WARNING*​
WALL OF TEXT AHEAD​
Yeah, sorry I couldn't post anything because I left for a camp thing the day after MSOP. Glad to see some defense for the climbers. ^_^. (yeah, that's a sentence)

im banning luigi mansion always from now ons -_-.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have chosen mansion because of the confusion. :ohwell:

Chewie, pro-tip:

If someone is just cmaping the ledge, run off and hug the ledge. You "snap" onto it, so they can't hit you with an aerial; if they don't jump off, just bair them to spike them off the stage. I'm not sure how well it works with ICs (you having Nana and all), but it does work with D3.

Ledge camping should never work against anyone!
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking, but I'm used to my friend's Rob that fires his laser (lol) a little earlier, which I usually powershield then advance. And I think I tried the ledge hog a couple times, but I either got naired or mindgamed then hit. :ohwell:

Oh well, I'll still try and work on it. ^_^
Keep going to tournaments, Chewie.

Next circuit event is in Ann Arbor! Just about everyone will be going to South Bend for Smash and Coffee 2 (it has a HOG ROAST!), so get your practice in there.
Yeah, I definently will be going to more tournaments, and I hope I can make it to Ann Arbor.

Chewy was the most admired person at the tournament [...] wow, that kid was somthin.
Chewy is a ****ing god though.
Chewy is good.
Lol, I think I see a sig coming.

Don't. Get. Grabbed.
shhh, don't tell them.

Top Bottom