• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSU Weeklies+Monthlies: 4/21/11

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
pm was pretty fun but it flt wierd. im sure once it getsd closer to completion itll feel alot better.

btw i just wanted to state that i pulled off both a warlock punch and a volcano kick against winnars fox. i think it was him. ..

also believe it was him who stated im the only ganon that says "should have used an up tilt "

mmm yeah....

Winnar

Smash Lord
pm was pretty fun but it flt wierd. im sure once it getsd closer to completion itll feel alot better.

btw i just wanted to state that i pulled off both a warlock punch and a volcano kick against winnars fox. i think it was him. ..

also believe it was him who stated im the only ganon that says "should have used an up tilt "

mmm yeah....
Definitely did not ever get either of those moves on me

It was vs Jeff iirc

but I did say that lol

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
yeah didnt thgink it was you but i wasnt in my right mind at the tourney. still had fun though and will do my best to be there next time

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Saturday March 5 i think is the next monthly

edit: i can't read, yeah it's still going on to my knowledge

SO YOU BETTER BE DERE BRO

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yeah it is March 5th and it is still happening

Also guys announcement: This is our LAST Brawl tournament unless we get at least 8 people to enter. I'm tired of people saying they'll come for brawl and then nobody shows up, so this is the last chance for any brawl players to show that there's still interest for this game!

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
I'll enter if we get enough interest. Gonna be tight on money but I'm gonna try to make it. Man any body got a power cord for a gamecube?my friend gave me one bout a year ago. And I never hooked it up to see if it works. My Wii don't read discs and I think its scratching games

Also winnar. If you'll send me a message I lost your number when i got this phone

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
Actually I don't think I'm gonna be able to attend. I'm gonna try but ad of right noe I got 15 bucks in my pocket. So I'm gonna try and borrow a few bucks and scrape change. Sucks payday is 7th. If only it would have fell on that weekend I'd have money Friday. So don't get your hopes up on seeing me.

Winnar

Smash Lord
That was a lot of fun yesterday :D Good stuff to everyone who came out, I hope to see you all again at our next monthly! :D

N-Gage

Smash Apprentice
Attention all, due to the disaster in japan we will be holding a monthly, on march 26th. 100% of the proceddes will be going to japan red cross relief fund. Pm me for more info !

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
do itttt

I'm going, but I don't know if I'm going to enter the tournament.

The (tentative) plan is for WinnaRyan to bring his recording setup/mic and for me to do awful commentary that will later be deleted.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
Well all I'll have is my TV and MT snes with killer instinct. Only fighting game I got. Sending my Wii in in a few days So I probably won't have it back til next month. I wanna play melee so bad. I hate being sober....

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Well all I'll have is my TV and MT snes with killer instinct. Only fighting game I got. Sending my Wii in in a few days So I probably won't have it back til next month. I wanna play melee so bad. I hate being sober....
tell me about it.

but yea, you should come mang! the only reason i'm not entering is because it's free, i'll still play gratuitous amounts of friendlies.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Just making absolutely sure everyone knows this, but the fundraiser event on Saturday starts at 5:00 PM

Looking forward to seeing/playing you guys again :D

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
I switched days to make this hope we get a good turn out. I'm still without a Wii but I'll do like last time and bring my TV if someone had a extra set up. Also if somebody had a power core foe gamecubes I need to see if mine works

:phone:

Top Bottom