• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It looks like caracters are in alphabetical order! Maybe we can guess who fill those spots?
Gonna be honest, I’m not sure who can fill these spots besides maybe Johnny Bravo in the second one.

The only guess I have for the first spot is a Banana Guard from Adventure Time, but I genuinely don’t know.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
This CSS is alphabetical, I thought I knew who the new characters would be but now I am stumped and curious
PPG could still be b if they're working off their actual names. next to joker? Idk.I think this engine just be placeholders for this version

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
PPG could still be b if they're working off their actual names. next to joker? Idk.I think this engine just be placeholders for this version
None of the PPG names come before Batman.

I saw a theory slot 1 could maybe be Barbie? It does fit.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
In any other game it would be pretty simple to figure out who slots into where in an alphabetical CSS.

But considering, well, the vast amount of IP's WB has access to... yeah, I've got no ****ing clue lmao. It's gonna be real weird if the PPG's aren't in the launch roster is all I'll say.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I think that this is intentional misdirection. I mean, the characters were constantly shifting in spots on the actual CSS, so I'm not gonna put too much stock in it here. I maintain I think the PPG are definitely one of our launch characters, but I don't know who else could be.
Hum maybe, but this feel like a lot of work to create a fake CSS just to throw around speculation. If anything I think this was done on purpose to create more discussion because they knew people would guess the character.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Jasper would be an interesting choice. Could certainly make for a fun moveset, but at the same time I don't know why she'd get in over other SU characters.
I mean Steven Universe doesn't have an antagonist on the roster and the fight with Jasper is arguably the most iconic scene in the whole show.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Johnny Bravo is my most wanted character (at least within reason, I don't think Larry David is happening any time soon) so I really hope that's what we're looking at here. He was alluded to as far back as one of the original text leaks, and there's been radio silence on Johnny from that point forward. So I've been sitting patiently waiting for this to pan out.

Would take my interest in revisiting the game from moderate to booting it up as soon as I'm able, to be honest.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here’s the thing that tells me Banana Guard is not the next fighter:

No unique entrance animation.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Johnny getting in would be hilarious to me because then we'd have three different Johnny's across three different modern fighting games that all wear sunglasses and I just think that's fantastic

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Oh god now I'm scare it's Banana guard because of Banana posting and it fits the CSS.

I swear if we've waited all this time for a joke character I'm quitting lol.
You say that as a joke but genuinely I would quit. So many options to go for and infinitely better joke character picks. Plus it's too early for a joke character imo

Top Bottom