• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Laijin

Smash Hero
that may be a problem...not sure though

we will probally do teams first like a hour after everyone arives
then singles
then crews

which may well run over after midnight..
then in between we require (as in taco bell ocho). a taco bell break.
which takes 30 minutes-1 hour
and no we refuse to forget about taco bell...
(argueing over it will be pointless, trust us)

we may be able to squeeze it in but its really doubtful
then on top of that we gotta get enough people who would actually want to do low tier...

but it would be nice...low tier tournies kinda died out..

anyway we gotta decide for this crew battle
bring ur best crews to take on quite possibly the greatest crew to ever assemble on the south east coast..The Taco Bell Ocho! we accept all challengers....

crew money matches are strongly recommended..
btw so YGO has about 8 peeps in their crew?
atl has a 8 man crew im sure..?
lets see if we can get some flordia kids to come up..

try to spread word to as many people as u can....
we depend on your attendance....there may not be another munkaid if not many people come..........
most players want to see what NC has got and we are finally getting together to try to show it but we wont try to even help the community if no one cares to help us.

and be mindful of our state we are poor...

ok i just felt like writting a big post so i decided to write something that actually mattered.. :p
Atlanta has a 8 man crew?
Last time I checked, we only had a 4 man crew.

Im not even sure if there are gonna be 8 people from GA coming to this.

My personal crew has 9 people in it, but all of us are not gonna be there either. Probably about like..5 maybe? (If I actually do go).

Twiggy

Smash Lord
This venue can't support a venue for a 30+ person tournament... Don't go inviting everyone to come to this, Dollar.

Munkaid2 had 20 people and it got over at like 1 or 2 am I think... and it's looking like all of the MA2 participants then some are coming. Let munkey get a solid head count then he can promote the way he wants from there.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
I don't care how many people are there I just can't wait to get to play new competition. We will defenitely need to be more organized this time though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys me and my crew will be coming on the friday before hand if u need help setting up id be glad to help out also do u need any TVs or Cubes cause ill see what i can do about those as well

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
hey guys me and my crew will be coming on the friday before hand if u need help setting up id be glad to help out also do u need any TVs or Cubes cause ill see what i can do about those as well

It would be great if you could bring TVs and Cubes... I'm not sure how many more we need though. Seeing as how sunchaser might not come, that will probably be 2 less tvs unless he gives them to me ahead of time. So just bring what you can.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
Guys... :( I am 99.9% sure that I cannot come to this. On the 29th of September..I am going to Pensylvania..until sometime in October...and seeing as to how I won't be in state at the time of the tournament, I probably, if I go to PA, will not come to this. Sorry guys...maybe I can come smash with you before then.

$sD

Smash Ace
adams i am going and i will call u to let u know how it was...;)

yay - maybe the next time...

$sD

Smash Ace
i went and it was f*ckin awesome

edit all the songs they played

if it aint johnny cash it aint country, another tragic case of the rock star syndrome, killwhitneydead vs the river bottom nightmare, where theres smoke, ii didnt know i love you came with a knife in the back, duct tape and death threats, the fine and subtle art of deception, i already have enough friends take two, like u didnt hear me the first time, love is like a mouth full of broken glass, u like knife pl;ay i love knife play, u will get exactly what u deserve and not a bullet less, forgiveness isnt as much fun as holding a grudge, she didnt look like she had a diesease, it aint gonna suck itself, nothing says party like her head on a stick, save your sermons for sunday so i can sleep this night off, if i told u i love you would i get it any faster, you smell excited, one match and a gallon of gasonline and 2 new songs from a new album

edit 2 seneca was there and i got the **** beat outta me

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Everlasting yay just quit smash, you never go to tournies and all you do is talk smack about everyone else. So until you go to another tournament silence from you would be great, the less gay in the room the better. and munk if i can get an SUV i should be able to bring 2-3 tvs depending on how many people ride with me

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
lol Joel. Quit smash? Why do that when I'm so much better than you? I said I would come up there before I left and give you lots of rapsies. And gay? Oh yes, I'm oh so gay. This guy is a hypocrite, he tells me to stop talking trash, but he's trying to flame me in this post. Yeah OK. You should just close your mouth too.

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
I looked this over and some of my friends might be interested in making the trip. Hm.. but I have a question though, would it be possible for us to crash at someones house that night instead of having to make that long trip back that night? We'll pay or something. We just don't want to have to make that drive back later that night. But if we can find a place we'll most likely come. And it'll probably just be three of us, heh.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
lol Joel. Quit smash? Why do that when I'm so much better than you? I said I would come up there before I left and give you lots of rapsies. And gay? Oh yes, I'm oh so gay. This guy is a hypocrite, he tells me to stop talking trash, but he's trying to flame me in this post. Yeah OK. You should just close your mouth too.
the point of his post was for you to stfu with your trash talk when you don't even go to tournaments.

He can talk trash all he wants, because he actually backs it up.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I meant to ask.. whos the best player up there?
We don't know... There's always a big argument and bloodshed everytime that question comes up.

and I would let you stay with me but i already have people staying here, and there's really no room.. The only other people around here would be Waters and sunchaser... waters has to work 3rd shift that night, and i think sunchaser might skip the tournament and go to a tool concert in D.C.

so unless sunchaser stays, there's really no place for you to stay the night... sorry

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Well, we'll see what we can do and everything. We might just have to ride back that night.. I want to show yall how we do it in the AUG. Haha.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I looked this over and some of my friends might be interested in making the trip. Hm.. but I have a question though, would it be possible for us to crash at someones house that night instead of having to make that long trip back that night? We'll pay or something. We just don't want to have to make that drive back later that night. But if we can find a place we'll most likely come. And it'll probably just be three of us, heh.
you guys should just get a hotel room like me and my friends are doing. with 4 peeps most of the time its hella cheap.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
I'll play with ygo :)
Oh I don't think YGO would accept the likes of you Dr Neo. You would just be holding them down like the white man does to the black man. You will probably bail out anyway and say you are too tired from your benchwarming position on your football team...Isn't that what happened at the last tournament?

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Guys... :( I am 99.9% sure that I cannot come to this. On the 29th of September..I am going to Pensylvania..until sometime in October...and seeing as to how I won't be in state at the time of the tournament, I probably, if I go to PA, will not come to this. Sorry guys...maybe I can come smash with you before then.

How about the thursday before the tournament? I have been waiting to beat you down for so long just because you run your mouth so freking much. Once I DO beat you and make you feel like crap I don't want to hear you say anything negative or derogative to any smasher from then on.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Well, we'll see what we can do and everything. We might just have to ride back that night.. I want to show yall how we do it in the AUG. Haha.
I would love to see how you do it in AUG. :)

----------------------------------------------------
Please don't hold this stuff against ATL guys lol

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Haha. You guys are hilarious lol... but as far as the whole hotel thing goes. I don't have a job I'm not really all that old. -_-;; But I'll see what happens.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yo ppl i got the internet now so get ready for some post everyday. Glad to see this thing is looking up. I want to play adams as soon as ygo gets there!! Yay sry to hear you cant make it main. State crew battles ppl. Lets show what nc has to offer. Peace

l0ZR

Top Bottom