• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

59JS

Smash Apprentice
59JS is back and ready for another tournament after seeing how it would break everyone's heart to see me leave. For all u all that didn't know all this was a joke to see what u all would say!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! LOLRH=(laugh out loud really hard!!!!!!!!) Anyway if kory comes down this weekend and gerod goes and i have some money i will accompany u all, i mean if i don't who will protect u weaklings! (LOLRH) Anyway if me and kory do go, we will buy u all some donuts and coffee and hotdogs. How does that sound!

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
2 New Sigs ***every1 Look!!!***

hey everybody, im bout to make 2 new sigs showing all of NC's good players. one will be for YGO and the other will be a NC sig featuring all good nc players, so if youre good, post so i'll know who u r. is every1 alright with this?

****post your tag and your main.****

59JS

Smash Apprentice
I can think of about a million great players. The following players are more great than a barefoot jackrabbit on a hot greasy grittle in the middle of august:

1: 59JS
2:Jeremy
3:Epivessit

Beanie

Smash Cadet
Hey, you guys better put Falco (Martinez) up there. He can keep pace with you guys and he just turned 13. He needs to lay off the bomb soldier vids.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The humor in that eludes me.

Hmm . . .

Have you guys seen the Adventure Quest Advertisement they have here? I thought I'd point out that all persons in that banner are women. Theres 10 classes you can choose from, as they boast, but from the way things are looking, I can only choose to be a girl? Meh . . . I actually think they're trying to capture the male audience. Not only that, but the Male Audience that likes to watch Anime . . .

O god . . .

BT!P

Smash Rookie
yeah dude, i just talked to umbreon mow on AIM and he was talking about how good TLOZ's Link was....OMG WTF your famous?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Too bad that's just an opinion.

We could go on, but humiliation will incur.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
A-TAK is also gay... you really should run things like this by me first

Edit:
Too bad that's just an opinion.

We could go on, but humiliation will incur.
I just noticed this comment you made... wtf did you mean by that?

Top Bottom