• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
well guys, i hate to say it but it looks like me and 59 may not come. Parents tryin to mess up our plans. Im not sayin that we're officially not coming, but its looking like the odds r against us. Im gonna try and talk them into changing their minds. i havent given up yet. i'll let u guys no whats up tomorrow. peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This post has been neg-reped. But at the same time, it has been positive-reped. Zio is so godly, he gets hate and love. Watch out all haters! Your life gets cut short when you hate on GodZio.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
.. Bad news guys...

I'm *STILL* coming. HA! I tricksied you all!
..but ya, Im still comin', with the compliment of a set-up AND VCR! (and tapes)

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
Hey who neg reped me? :confused: All i said was we "may" not b able to make it. u could at least tell me who u r. that just aint cool man. well i give it dont even matter now. :ohwell:

dr.neo

Smash Champion
happy birthday munkey...<3

i'll see you later today i'm sure

btw who practices for tourneys?

**** practice lol roflcopter!!1112312
waters you owe me five dollards. Thanks bye.

oh yea and tloz it doesnt matter if someone from here neg reps you because most of them only count for one point anyways. I thought it was funny cuz like twig or dolphin neg repped me and it didnt take any points away. I'll give yo usome rep.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Guys seriously say what you are brining. IF we have 30 people show up and have 10 tvs and 3 cubes....... you see where this is going.

****it please post so we can make this tournament awesome. PLZ because if i bring lots of tv's and people slack and dont bring enough gamecubes im gonna pack my tv's back in my car and leave.

Waters?

Smash Rookie
waters you owe me five dollards. Thanks bye..
wtf is a dollard?

and its only five dollars dude

this is probably the 3rd or 4th time i've seen this since you gave it to me without me asking for it....

you'll get your "precious" at munk-aid dude

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
i'll be bringing one gamecube with me....i'm borrowing it from peter. Unfortunately peter doesnt know if he's coming or not yet....he's graduating from uncc...that's awesome tho!! Good going peter....I'm proud ;)

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i'll be bringing one gamecube with me....i'm borrowing it from peter. Unfortunately peter doesnt know if he's coming or not yet....he's graduating from uncc...that's awesome tho!! Good going peter....I'm proud ;)
Oh thanks bro.

I only wished I could make it to play teams.

If I can't make it to Munk-aid, good luck to you, learn some stuff, and have fun.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Yo all, after much deliberation, contemplation, negotiation, and litigation, I will be coming after all. I better bone up on my game as I haven't played in a while. Anyone in desperate need of a partner for doubles? How about a partner for doubles *who is AWESOME*??!! If you are one of those needy people, I could consider teaming with you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well, I'm 99% sure that we're coming tomorrow. So I can't wait!

My first smash tournament...where I'll get my *** kicked, but I'll still be at a smash tornament!

ThePerfect x1x

Smash Rookie
One of Lowki's friends here, thought I'd check in to see whats going on.....our group can bring a Tv / Cube / Mem card / Extra Cables....etc...blah blah if you need any more of that stuff. Anyways....looking foward to heading up there tomorrow....bout a 5 something odd hour drive..lol..peace and gl all.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
One of Lowki's friends here, thought I'd check in to see whats going on.....our group can bring a Tv / Cube / Mem card / Extra Cables....etc...blah blah if you need any more of that stuff. Anyways....looking foward to heading up there tomorrow....bout a 5 something odd hour drive..lol..peace and gl all.
I'm glad you'll be making it...tournys are fun. Half of the fun is the drive there anyways ;)

2_Percent

Smash Ace
peter, you better be able to make it for singles. have your bro fill in for you to walk the stage haha. my favorite smasher has to be at this...
but yea, i guess i'll be going

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*raises both hands*

VICTORY FOR YGO!!!! MARTH WINS ALL!!! PEANUT BUTTER IS THE BEST TOPPING ON PIZZA EVUR!!!!

I vote the Raleigh Tourney gets a set date NAOW!

Lowki

Smash Rookie
bad news...our group isnt gonna be able to make it. the one that was gonna drive decided he didnt want to drive anymore, so we are kinda SOL. sorry if this messes up your plans, we really did want to go very badly. but we WILL!!! be there for the next one! Good Luck to all who makes it there tomorrow.

PS. if there is gonna be a Raleigh tourney...sign at least me and perfect1 up right now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
...............NOT
JUST A TRUTH, BUT A FACT AS WELL!

:)

You forgot to complete the sentence. Notice there's no period or anything to end that "not" off. So I just added more to your incomplete sentence.

God I'm so sad . . . I wish I was there. **** tyranny.

And I wanted some shout outs too . . . Well . . . HURRY!!! Lets get that Raleigh Tourney set up. I'm sure NC is salivating over the thought that they'll get to play ZIO there. I mean once I'm there, it won't be called the Raleigh Tourney, it would be titled the ZIO WINS ALL EVENT!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah well. Can't be helped.

Wait . . . Second? Weren't you teams with Adam???

OMFG . . . Who won that one?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So Adam isn't all that? I'm in shock. He's got competition.

Now I KNOW I wouldn't have lasted. I'm now glad I didn't come. I pretty much saved myself sixty bucks.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That was fun! I knew I would do bad...but ****. <_<

I was Xeno/Alex/The one in the Green Shirt on Team Kids. Woo! Go Team Kids!

Thanks for all the help, guys. I can't wait until I can go to another tournament.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
good stuff guys....I had fun even if i was getting owned. I've got much to learn and you guys have shown that to me. I don't know when I'll be able to make another munkaid tho because I'm going to be moving to ATL, GA pretty soon. We'll just have to see.

Top Bottom