• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptown

Smash Ace
good to see you ga folk again (c, sleepy, merc) and for the first time (eugene, mike g, dddan). you super cool first timers impressing me with your character, moreso than your nintendo powers. and you old ga folk, nostalgic and warm feeling mangs. that's what i felt.
best driver with best hair award goes to sleepyk. best hair ever. no one will ever have better hair that looks so good with the window down.

yoshi is cool coming all the way from pa. you so crazy. breakfast ftw mang.

ihsb representing planet zebes. guns ftw mang. random stray bullets falling from celebratory gunshots pointed towards the sky ftw. intelligent people ftw.

nc bros are super chill as always. special hey to the rutherfordton kids munk, dollar, and waters. keep on living.
catfish ftw mang. i got wet hands so pound ftw, lozr. pp pressin buttons fast ftw mang. whadup djrome new guy and karn central nc kids.
charlotte for being so homey. beds ftw mang.
jesus award goes to travis. you paid the ultimate price for our sins so that we may have everlasting life.

and lastly, and most importantly, mad crazy, sc bringing half their fuggin' state to this!!!!
too many sc kids were in the building... gawdayum!

too many people!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Wow, and I thought I lived far away from this tourney. 15 hours really puts my 7-8 to shame.

(I still would have came if I was rollin in the dough, the true bros know this)
it was only 15hours because A MOUNTAIN TRIED TO KILL US. and then A CRAZY LADY WHO SMELLED LIKE VOMIT AND WISKEY TRIED TO **** US, and I-40 just hates IHSB in general.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad the moutain didn't kill you guys. hahaha...

Ape, Weren't we talking about some of those roads and why you and Sengin didn't like driving on them cause of possible landslides? That's some crazy stuff.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yeah, we were talking about 321 though
where they're blasting it

40 has been known for landslides though
about asheville west through the mountains
there's a few parts were there are fences
to catch falling rocks and stuff
although
those fences would barely stop a boulder
let alone a mountainside

i saw a landslide within 10min or so of when it happened
one time on the parkway
rock as big as a house on the road
interesting thing to see

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
I'm super lazy, so little to no shout-outs this time.

Munk - Great tourney. Great to see you again.
Twiggy/Boss Hog - I call that MM complete luck! I want a re-match at the next tourney.
Catfish - Good ****.
OOS - Good stuff guys.
Vilt - I appreciate the ride bro.
Brie - You are awesome.
Seven - Thanks for teaming with me. I think we did pretty good, but I think I could of done alot better. Sorry if I let you down bro.
Fiz - You shoulda teamed with me. ;)
Twitch - You still got it, kiddo.
Everyone else - Yo...

If anyone was wondering, which they probably aren't lol, I didnt enter singles because I wasnt exactly playing exceptionally that day. I had a feeling before I left that I wasnt do great.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I had sush a great time playing with all you guys. To all the GA dudes, especially my DA bro Mike G, great to finally meet one of my other team mates.

To CATFISH : You guys rocked no matter how you played. Good shiz for 9th Ali. STACK IT UP !!!!! Travis, we got this. We really do need to train though. I don't know where you're from Cornell but dayum, your marth was unbeleivable. Awesome tourney Munkey. Oh, annoying kid selling shirts in the back : I see the shirts. I see the shirts. lmao

Ali, Forest, Travis. We are going to beast on training. PP ( with all respect of course ) isn't going to be the only major in NC soon enough. This is BEAST coast and we are going to STACK IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom