• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Rofl, I think he did mean East NC. I don't even think PP knows I exist lol.

You should flip a coin if it comes up heads, you'll play brawl, if it comes up tails you re-flip the coin : )

Ever since Pie screwed up the dates [June and July] and told me he was going to Turkey, I lost my ride, so any ride at all would be appreciated. Me and two of my buddies will definitely fork out some gas money though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhhh I meant east NC lol. I've seen East, the smasher, post before though.

Peter, I'm not sure what's happening with Twitch. I'll check with him bro.

Peter may still need a teammate, anyone that's still viewing this thread that actually plays melee should talk to him.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
i do decent in melee, don't think i have anyone to vouch for me on skill though
foxy may recall me from az as that guy who played ganon alot in teams but messed up that falco ditto pretty hard core
played some friendly teams with karn at az the night after the brawl tourney against plur and i dunno who the guy was behind me.

ptown

Smash Ace
the last time i played brawl for like 15 mins at the most... it made me forget the many YEARS spent learning melee.

The c00l

Smash Cadet
c00l. melee teams, bruh. your bro not going this time?

oh you mean East and his bros (i was thinkin east nc for a moment...). the only problem i see with bringing them is they play brawl and i have not decided yet if i'll stay for brawl.

i don't know about rides yet. travis/richard going? 2 percent going for sure? which QC kid gonna be driver? questions questions... discussion, people?
yea ill b down for some melee teams....gonna have to get some major practice in beforehand but im sure we can do some damage....o and yea my bro is coming 2 but he'll prob just stick to brawl

POM

Smash Apprentice
i may go to this peter, i'll see i guess. i just gotta get that urge to play this game again. i'd team with peter if you were wanting to with this old timer haha
i should see if knorr would want to do team titans maybe one last time

BEHR

Smash Hero
I heard Teen Titans only play on V.1 Melee Disc

Where is that Swamp Card at?

ptown

Smash Ace
yea ill b down for some melee teams....gonna have to get some major practice in beforehand but im sure we can do some damage....o and yea my bro is coming 2 but he'll prob just stick to brawl
haha, i was just using your name to write cool. :laugh:
i was actually sending message to dr. pp uh oh. melee team friendlies is cool with me though.

and omg, you have a bro. dr. pp has a bro too! :laugh:

i may go to this peter, i'll see i guess. i just gotta get that urge to play this game again. i'd team with peter if you were wanting to with this old timer haha
yeah, we can do that lu. team old timers "ftw mang". whatever you choose, bruh. you want some practice?!?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Knorr hasn't entered a smash tournament in over a year i think =\ He may have stolen some $$ from random small Play'n'Trade stuff though.

lord karn

Smash Master
Knorr hasn't entered a smash tournament in over a year i think =\ He may have stolen some $$ from random small Play'n'Trade stuff though.
Me and him entered teams at the last Rocky Mount tournament, took Corey and Toasty to Japes and JV 8 stocked them. Then we lost the set. @_@

POM

Smash Apprentice
I heard Teen Titans only play on V.1 Melee Disc

Where is that Swamp Card at?
this is true although it doesn't bother knorr any, but i need that flame cancel hah

yeah, we can do that lu. team old timers "ftw mang". whatever you choose, bruh. you want some practice?!?
yea, i'd be down for some practice sometime. it'll be a good while before i can play though..not being in charlotte right now then nyc for a little while. but i'll def hit you up

KARN, miss ya man

lord karn

Smash Master
I haven't seen you in forever. And I think this is like the first NC tourney in forever that I probably won't be at.

Perhaps I'll find a way.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Stingers you suck. xD I will show you how to **** jim's CF with Jiggs next tourney we are at together. xD

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'm bringing guns alcohol drugs and women.. but do i need to bring a setup or anything?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah man, if you have a setup, then it'd probably be a good idea to bring it.

Sounds like you're going to have your hands full, then.

Top Bottom