• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
mario is freaking insane in this game. Major improvement, even his upB been bumped as well as his old useless dtilt been improved. with all the advance techs taking out of the game, I still play well with mario. I even like fludd!!! Been using it to prevent my mario from being spammed by Uair by blasting it out and DIing and the same time. Love the little plumber this time around, and he's inherited some of the docs traits. Sign me up...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey I'm a member of the Twilight Heroes and I just thought I'd come say hi to our allies. If you guys need anything just go ahead and ask us in our forums z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

other than that hey whats up? how is everything looking down here in the Mario clan?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
hey link guys we're doing fine (kinda slow but fine) and sure i'd love to have more of a partnership just not sure how... and that tournys a good idea. cHooKay added

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Count me in, Mario is GodFather of Nintendo and GodFather of Combos and edgeguarding. I absolutly love Mario!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
If you guys would like to talk with us more often or set up matches with us just join our forums and ask away. Everyone is really friendly so don't be shy. The Ike clan Aethercide is on there all the time as well so you can get in good practice with both Ike and Link on there :D

again the site is z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

All the other TH members can't wait to get our clans a little more involved

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
ok thanks link guys i'm gonna sign up when i have some time i encourage all others to do the same if you want (no pressure) and say hello to our 2 newest members

kciD

Smash Journeyman
I mained Doc in Melee, but I'm finding Mario VERY useful in brawl. I'm definately a fan of Mario in Brawl. I'll probably stick with him for a main.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
mario is an icon. he's our future leader in the fight to save the world from blue-colored hedgehogs.
definitely count me in brotha.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Im here representing the clan tournament, and here's our messgae:

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
thanks i'm gonna ask him if i have to use mario all the time or not also mario girl said no so who? i would i just need you guys to tell me yes

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm a mario main. lol i guess you could put me on the list? lol sorry for not PMing you. i do not have a banner of any sort.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
well i am mario has pretty much taken every good trait from doc and switched his down-air for the tornado while giving him fludd (which i can't seem to find a use for i guess he's pretty good buffed overall . funny thing one of my secondaries is link (everyone in my sig is a main of mine except samus) i like him they nerfed his spin attack A LOT too much really

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
too bad i was going to nominate myself since im a mario pro already
>.>
you can be my back up i might not be able to make it due to passover and stuff i'll check i will probably ned you so practice up unless someone thinks they can do it

???????

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to of nominated myself simply because of my research and findings with Mario; I feel like I can be of some service to Mario users. I'm an adequate Mario player but I will not make any claims that I feel are unfounded.

Top Bottom