• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kingdom Cinema | Submit Luigi Videos Here!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol tony, the first 30 seconds made me so bored >_> at least lrn2PS with luigi xD. Wolf's laggy gun isn't that hard to get around. try not to Dair airdodge all the time. unless you were acting all fancy and melee-ish. you could just walk and PS everything.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Tony, should I add ALL of your Luigi vids? Or just that one?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ive tried that, but mk mains just look at me and laugh histerically and taunt me :(.

It almost feels like it gives them power.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Ive tried that, but mk mains just look at me and laugh histerically and taunt me :(.

It almost feels like it gives them power.
I basically SideB a lot, because luck is pretty much the only thing that will win it for me, aside from playing a scrub MK.

You have to kill early as hell, so Shoryuken your *** off and spam SideB at weird times to throw them off guard. You'll get punished, of course, but it's not like you'd win anyway.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
K so most of the time I always post vids of myself never winning or getting harassed because I don't show off. Actually that's a lie. Actually let the vid speak for it's self LOL. Note it was on wifi and Veggi is a good Mario partner haha.

add these to my selection straked, and the date as well. You guys dont have to critique but its more of my currently luigi and giggles since it's wifi and the lol kill <3 also we were attempting to do the cape **** but my poorass reflexes seem to not comphrend the word cape **** T.T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcSfNetzgPg

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Those were some poor *** reflexes on the cape ****. Veggi was pretty much serving you Falcon on a platter and you kept dropping the plates. After all those failed attempts and the fact CF had such a high percentage the Cape **** wasn't necessary anymore, I was sure you guys would give up on it before it cost you guys the game... but you kept at it. Good for you for your tenacity!

KC18

Smash Journeyman

KC18

Smash Journeyman
lol ally loved to play dumb in your matchs, but you weren't half bad was pretty good.
ya it seems that way, he even said though he wasn't sandbagging...but he could of just said that to be nice lol.

and zhao sounds good man, if Final only in niagara or the next niagara tourney comes through beers will be present lol.

Poison Mist ya man next time for sure

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Lol I know, gave me some ideas, to see which dash attacks are punishable with the up-b and do so... /win.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Lol I know, gave me some ideas, to see which dash attacks are punishable with the up-b and do so... /win.
I soooo agree with you :o
People will fear our shield è_é

btw, lmao zhao that was beautiful :laugh:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
After a 5 day funeral, I'm back. I'll update all the videos I missed. :psycho:

Top Bottom