• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Im home today. since i didnt get home till this morning I was not able to go to Proto's tournament. So come on over if you guys want to.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
My family's current financial situation kind of prevents me from coming over due to the cost of gas, so I dunno if I'll be able to meet up until we can spare the money.

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I'll be around thanksgiving break, and disregarding thanksgiving day obviously, will have a good bit of free time if you guys would like to meet up. We could perhaps even do a practice tournament like we've been talking about.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Yeah I should be available to play Friday and prob Saturday. Got any times that would be good for you? I have something in the evening on Friday, so early afternoon (like 1-ish) would be good for me, and late afternoon on Saturday would be ideal.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Hey who's interested in going to Tipped Off 9? Like my comment if you are so I can add you to a group conversation to discuss travel plans.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Oh, so that was you who was commentating, Zilyn? Sweet. It really does sound like you're from England, though lol. But anyway, sick stuff.

Glad I got to meet and play you, DairDevil. Perhaps I'll be able to make it to KO's place to play some Smash a few times before I go back to school.

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was the guy who got asked up to commentate during PP and Reflex's Winner's Finals at the start of day 2. It was a really cool experience and PB&J was super cool about it and helped me out when I wasn't sure what to say. BTW, PB&J and 3-4 others need housing for Kumite and I'm gonna do my best to help them about but if anyone else can help out with that you should message PB&J. Georgia was super cool about housing all of us, so the least we can do is repay the favor.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I'm going to be in Mount Pleasant/Columbia from tomorrow through (I think) the 29th. Anybody feel like making plans to hang out? I don't know how far I can drive since I'm cutting it close on funds for gas as is.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Hmm. Is there any place multiple people would like to meet up? I'm kind of awkward about single meetups because I tend to be more recessive and quiet.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Yoooo, update the first page for TO9. I did you guys well!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the tourney in Franklin. Mom was going to work that day and I had to stay home with my little brothers. Buuuuut....

There was a tournament in Knoxville today called Laser Laser and I won Melee, Brawl, and P:M! Made $200 total! These guys will host more in the future, maybe you all should come out one day. Here's the next Laser Laser: https://www.facebook.com/events/211333629054635/

Also, why aren't any of you guys going to Apex? I wanted all of us to be there :/

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
I wish i could go to Apex but funds are tight haha. Def will plan to go next year of course. Saw ur going to KiT! Cya there!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah money and KiT are keeping me from going to APEX. As well as work unfortunately. But work is also part of why KiT is keeping me from going. I cant get both of those weekends off and I am running KiT.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Hey Guys! KO has banned me effective immediately from Middle TN smashfests cause of a situation that was entirely his fault. He tried to pin the blame on me but i found out his lies and am planning to expose him. He's shown me he's not afraid to misrepresent people in order to get himself out of a difficult situation. If u want the whole story, talk to me first. Or if u talk to Matt, ask him to show u the text and Facebook conversations we had. So if i never see you guys again, it was fun! I don't need KO's house of smash to get sick at smash, but I will miss the good times (esp with Yoshi and Pickle, no bias intended).

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Oh btw if anyone doesn't want to get banned from the Middle Tn Smash FB page or de-friended by Matt don't support me openly after u learn the truth from our text and Facebook conversations LOL

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
OH MAH GAWSH YOU PEOPLE LIVE NEAR ME.
No, seriously. All this time and I never knew there was a smash scene so close to me. Looks like I've got some friends to make.

Top Bottom