• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rumble Falls looks pretty good. Summit just has a slippery bottom which makes for some ridiculous stuff LOL

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen any of the stages, but assuming that the brawl+ team modified them for tourny play, can we test to see their viability?

Rayku

Smash Lord
If it's any later date than what it is now, I won't be able to attend. I was hoping this would be my last tournament for a while; I start my job on the 27th

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Some stages like summit+ should just stay banned, and played in friendlies, at least its playable now.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Still waiting on a response from Juan.

On another note, would anyone be interested in Brawl, Brawl+, or Melee logo buttons? Or possibly even character buttons? My friend runs a small side button business and is thinking about bringing some to sell to anyone interested. They are a dollar each, and are sort of miniature, they aren't the giant oversized buttons, they are small and nice, kind of a cute size if you get what im saying.

Im getting her to make me a Ganon, Brawl+ logo, and MONEY MATCH? button. Ill take any requests if anyone is interested.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
1. I miss KO
2. I want to come to this
3. I need a Link, Samus, and Smash button
Smash button? Be more specific, do you want the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Logo or what? You guys can provide pictures if you so choose, im pretty sure she'd be able to make custom ones. If you dont provide pictures though, I can just make one based on your request.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
1. I miss KO
2. I want to come to this
3. I need a Link, Samus, and Smash button
1.)Then come foo!
2.)See above
3.)Buttons sound kinda cool.

Still waiting on a response from Juan.

On another note, would anyone be interested in Brawl, Brawl+, or Melee logo buttons? Or possibly even character buttons? My friend runs a small side button business and is thinking about bringing some to sell to anyone interested. They are a dollar each, and are sort of miniature, they aren't the giant oversized buttons, they are small and nice, kind of a cute size if you get what im saying.

Im getting her to make me a Ganon, Brawl+ logo, and MONEY MATCH? button. Ill take any requests if anyone is interested.
I want some buttons. Yoshi obviously. Tell her to come with you and she can sell them at the house to people and ill provide drinks and stuff at this one (ps no venue fee for setups)

mtac is the week after this, come to that.

But I like the both, the only downfall is summit. The slippery bottom makes it a good cp.

I think rumble should be a neutral and summit a cp.
Trust me neither of these should be viable.... for now. If you think slippery bottom makes for a good cp you are crazy.....

plea to change this to another date so I can attend this and Kami-Con 2
I cant change the date. This weekend Im going to a Birthday party on saturday, Next weekend is the Protomen in Chattanooga, Then its my tourney, Then its MTAC. Pretty busy each of these weekends. Im just glad i decided to Do my tourney on this date cause The Protomen just came up recently.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
The buttons are a dollar each. I could make you a fatchu button using your avatar :o
We will probably just bring a whole boatload of random ones as well, she does this thing as a hobby.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Come to mtac chad.

@KO: Thats just my opnion, I dont think it slips that much and it hasent ****ed me over yet so I dont see a problem. O if you go to see the protomen I might want to come. Can I get half off for half a setup?
Ill see if i can do that depending on how many people bring tvs.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Sooo.... who's driving from Memphis out to this event? There a carpool starting?

Also is this only B+ or will there be Melee and Brawl also?

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
GRRrrr

Every weekend's gotta have some sort of conflict. Cyner did you join Team Rocket?

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
GRRrrr

Every weekend's gotta have some sort of conflict. Cyner did you join Team Rocket?
Yes! Team Rocket in HG/SS is incredible with their new awesome theme song and everything. <3

Also I played Brawl- today and it was fun.

Wanna join Team Rocket, Raymond? You know you do!

-Chad-

Slackerator
First you advocate AMVs and now this!?

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Slash- People who like vBrawl like Brawl-

It makes sense if you think about it.

Top Bottom