• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Vts

Smash Champion
Arkansas is going to have a big tournament on sept 3rd-5th

u guys should come its going to be amazing

littlerockgamecon.com

some cool guest people showing up this year

last year we had sandthrax and Johnny Yong Bosch aka vash the stampede aka ichigo from bleach aka kiba from wolfs rain.

check it out it will be sweet.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Nah this thread isn't going anywhere. Just right now a lot of people are returning to school and having to get other real life obligations sorted out before smash can continue.

Either that or they're all secretly worshiping JC for the blessed Melee mod..

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
as of right now i dont have a venue but ill be looking around to do some small stuff at my new place every now and then. Maybe some smashfests and what not. My new apt will not be nearly as roomy as the one im moving out of. But hopefully i can get something going again.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
KO, maybe you should go talk to Buffalo Wild Wings. I bet if you could get signatures from 30 or so people saying they'd show up for the even, they might house it.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
KO you need to give me an excuse to come up there so I can give you your (small but filled with gratuitous amounts of ai (AI MEANS JAPAN IN LOVE)) gift from grolious nipponland.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO you need to give me an excuse to come up there so I can give you your (small but filled with gratuitous amounts of ai (AI MEANS JAPAN IN LOVE)) gift from grolious nipponland.
how about this. Justin lives with me and we are going to AWA in sept. Is that a good enough reason?

私はあなたもジャックが大好きです!
(this means i love you too jack)

j00t

Smash Champion
It was something fun to play other than Melee. I probably wouldn't of gone to major tournaments if it had grown though.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Just to keep people interested/excited, I'm working with KO on a potential new venue for these. I think my idea will go over well. I'll make sure to let you guys know ASAP, once I can actually speak with the guy in charge. Also, this new venue is very party/afterparty friendly =)

So yeah, stay hype, yo.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Just to keep people interested/excited, I'm working with KO on a potential new venue for these. I think my idea will go over well. I'll make sure to let you guys know ASAP, once I can actually speak with the guy in charge. Also, this new venue is very party/afterparty friendly =)

So yeah, stay hype, yo.
More hype! (yo)

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Brawl+ was kind of getting bland...I would like to learn melee but I don't have the game or a wii/gc.

I'm trying to start a Blazblue community and was wondering if anyone here plays it.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I play it, and so does a friend of mine at work. I'm also trying to get back into melee, and if you want I could let you borrow my gamecube.

Top Bottom