• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
Im visiting some relatives in MurFreesboro for a month or two and i wanted to play some melee. so i should just like show up next saturday? is around noon okay?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey Tennessee
I'm looking into updating this and your links look out of date. Would someone post or PM me a link to the thread where it's easiest to get in contact with other smashers (or a state thread to get pointed in the right direction,) as well as links to whatever power rankings threads y'all have? (Is this best thread or do you still use the TN locator thread?)

And if you PM me would you post so everyone doesn't think that someone else PM'd me already? I'd hate to get no responses.

EDIT: Thanks KOKingPin for the PM.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Yo. So I've moved on to college now. Meaning that I probably won't be attending any more Smashfests. :'(

Thank you all for the good times, though. I may visit if I can.

Also, I'll try to see if I can start up something Smash related on campus. Hopefully, I'll be successful. Hopefully...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yo. So I've moved on to college now. Meaning that I probably won't be attending any more Smashfests. :'(

Thank you all for the good times, though. I may visit if I can.

Also, I'll try to see if I can start up something Smash related on campus. Hopefully, I'll be successful. Hopefully...
good luck in college man. If there is a tournament in North Carolina that we attend Ill be sure to hit you up and see if you wanna go with us.

Do y'all still play smash?D: It's been awhile since i logged on here. Forgot my password xD.
Yeah man we still play every saturday unless we attend a tournament out of state.

KDS

Smash Apprentice
good luck in college man. If there is a tournament in North Carolina that we attend Ill be sure to hit you up and see if you wanna go with us.

Yeah man we still play every saturday unless we attend a tournament out of state.
Is it normal smash or melee? or P.M? :O

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Note to anyone thinking about coming over: KO won't be here until later on in the evening, he didn't give me a time, just kinda left. I'll be here the whole day, so you can still come if you want to, but don't expect too much smash out of me. Not sure who even plans on coming today anyways, but figured I'd mention this.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Justin, are you going to be at the apartment all day again? I need to come by and pick up my stuff that I left there at some point today.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I was gunna come this week untill I saw Justin's post. I'll try to make it next week.
yeah sorry about that It was my moms birthday this last weekend and that was a little bit more important than smash. That being said ill probably end up going to my moms once every other weekend now cause I need to spend more time with my family.

Top Bottom