• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Soooo....I'm going to try really hard to head over at a decent time this weekend, like 1 or 2ish. Its so easy for me to procrastinate on fridays, hopefully I'll get **** done, but I guess we'll find out come friday lol.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Hey there guys, just to jump in real fast. Fridays will be SO much better for me as long as I can get to bed at a decent hour. I should be able to start showing up again after New Years so hope to see you guys soon.

Also I have a phone now, if anyone wants the number then PM me and I'll send it.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should have me in their phone, since I'm like the housekeeper I guess, and I more or less keep track of who's coming, and when.

484-330-6715, if anyone wants it, pickle, alex, and other matt normally check in with me before coming, so I normally know who'll be here.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I'm going to plan on hanging out this week around thursday - friday, depending on a combination of how work goes, how tired I end up, and if one of my friends from pickleville wants to hang out. I'll keep y'all posted.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Project M 2.5 is out for those of you who don't really keep up with things. We still have get togethers every friday. KMan and JMOAN should come out while they are home from school.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
oh yeah I forgot to do that here.
Lol got your back brah, also anyone here on the thread that wants some cool music on your sd card, or just wants to shoot some ideas for the official TN standard music for pm let me know, and I'll do all the shenanigans to convert the song into a nice brstm (the only music file brawl reads). You can give me a download link to the song, or if its on youtube, a link to it there. Also suggest where the song should go because most stages or menu songs have a general theme to them, also it just makes the process easier for me :cool:.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
KO's been making a playlist with possible songs, but I dunno that he's actually been thinking about where to place the songs he's got on there now. I don't think we agree on all of the stuff, though, and there's already probably too many songs on there (we definitely won't use them all anyways because some of em just don't fit) I haven't even really started thinking too much on the stuff anyways, just given him a few things I like here and there.

ko's music playlist

And here are a few more personal ones I think'll be good:
Battlefield
that one ****ty stage in the sky
Smashville

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
As far as I know we are still playing on friday, anywhere from 3 or later is a good time to show up.

Alex if KO can't pick you up I can, its no biggy as long as I don't run into complications myself lol

To everyone else thats planning on coming over, be careful as there is going to be a bunch of freezing rain and ice tomorrow, probably not going to be as bad as the news says but still take it easy.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Things I learned this weekend :

Link is brain dead, he has hitboxes on moves and he throws things.

Charizard must be allergic to something, he sneezes all the time now.

Dk has 7 frames of landing lag after up b, its fair right?

Alcohol makes your gamer rage look 10x worse.

Sometimes racism can be confused with a compliment.

Wario is fun, but no one else likes him, probably cause he farts on everybody.

Snake stickies are silly.

If playstation all stars just had sweet tooth in it, I'd quit smash on the spot.

Art is dead....

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Things I learned this weekend :

Link is brain dead, he has hitboxes on moves and he throws things.

Charizard must be allergic to something, he sneezes all the time now.

Dk has 7 frames of landing lag after up b, its fair right?

Alcohol makes your gamer rage look 10x worse.

Sometimes racism can be confused with a compliment.

Wario is fun, but no one else likes him, probably cause he farts on everybody.

Snake stickies are silly.

If playstation all stars just had sweet tooth in it, I'd quit smash on the spot.

Art is dead....
Pickle Art is never dead

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Yo. Been a while. My buddies and I are itchin' to get some games in with you guys. You're welcome to come over to my place or we can always come visit. Lemme know whenever you're interested.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yo. Been a while. My buddies and I are itchin' to get some games in with you guys. You're welcome to come over to my place or we can always come visit. Lemme know whenever you're interested.
we play every friday at my place. So please stop on by and join the rest of the group.

Top Bottom