• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Well, that would be cool and all, but Phloat's and my parents changed their ruling back to "No".

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

bah, and since there will be no chance of them changing their minds on this subject Phloat and I will more than likely never be able to attend a tourney at your house, any idea when its going back to the mall?
wow whats up with that? such a fickle bunch. If you wanna get them to talk to me I can do that to show that I am a responsible adult. I mean If I can talk Slash's mom into letting him chill with us who knows what I can do to talk yalls parents into this.

As for when we go back to GG. Dunno probably next month unless this goes really well.

:laugh:

how do you have a discount at Dominoes? Well that sounds good to me.
Papa Johns is better.
It pays to be a Student at MTSU.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
wow whats up with that? such a fickle bunch. If you wanna get them to talk to me I can do that to show that I am a responsible adult. I mean If I can talk Slash's mom into letting him chill with us who knows what I can do to talk yalls parents into this.

As for when we go back to GG. Dunno probably next month unless this goes really well.

It pays to be a Student at MTSU.
My parents tend to be a bit fickle with things too. Though people in general tend to be fickle about things. Shadow I think having the parents talk with KO would be a good idea.

regarding MTSU - ah. I suppose I'll keep that in mind :laugh:

shapular

Smash Ace
KO, do people smoke at your place? And I agree with papstr, Papa John's is the best. But Domino's tastes kind of like Papa John's so it's almost as good.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
tommorow at 6 AM foo.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing going on in Fort Lauderdale at the time anyways. Atleast I get to miss monday. Then there's PSAT on Wednesday, sooo... tbh, I only have a 2 day week next week. Have fun with your 3/4 days :D

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Bah I'll have to make it next time. >.< I was too tired and it was too much of a hassle--ntm with my dad's schedule, the window for going was a little tight--and I have lots and lots I should be doing anyway, so meh. XD Next month though!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
sorry guys, I'll try and make it next time... Essentially, my dad changed his mind late... After ****in telling me I couldn't do something on Thursday BECAUSE i had plans saturday... and owned this weekend...

But, he is being very lenient with some recent things, especially with this Sound Tribe concert coming at the end of the month, and I didn't feel like arguing or having him go out of his way; it wasn't worth the risk this close to the concert..

But next time fellas, its on.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
So, I've essentially convinced my parents to let me go if Phloat's do. So Phloat can you find out whatever your dad needs from KO to convince him that he is a really cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so BigLou and I beasted like I said.
GA smashers are cool.
TN smashers are cool too.
I choked again In singles.
No johns to everyone who didnt make it.
Having these at my house is amazing.
I had fun till Winners Finals.
Ness is pretty much too good now. DJC and zap jump combined is sickness.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

1: KO+BigLou ($54.00) (Charizard,Ness/Luigi,Snake)
2: Rayku+ZeonStar ($27.00) (Meta-Knight,Ike/Ganon)
3: Chad+Milln ($9.00) (Capt.Falcon/Squirtle)
4: HyperDragon+NesNoob (Luigi/Jigglypuff)
5: Sunchaser+Jimbo (Kirby/Wolf)
5: Alex+BoomCube (Marth,Falco/Ganon)
7: Papstr+Naimat (Meta-Knight/Falco)
7: Viking/Mr.P
9: Acid/Binx

1: Rayku ($54.00) (Lucario,Ike)
2: Chad ($27.00) (Capt.Falcon)
3: KOKingpin ($9.00) (Ness)
4: BigLou (Luigi,Snake)
5: Mr.P (Ganon)
5: ZeonStar (Ganon,Bowser)
7: Jimbo (Wolf)
7: Shapular (Game and Watch)
9: HyperDragon (Luigi)
9: Alex (Falco, Marth)
9: Viking
9: Ajax (Shiek)
13: Oasis
13: Naimat
13: Binx
13: Papstr
17: Acid
17: Kain

shapular

Smash Ace
KO, your quarter smells like cinnamon gum :d Good tourney, zomg top 8 again. Would you mind correcting the spelling of my name in your post?

EDIT: kthx

Milln

Smash Champion
sorry guys, I'll try and make it next time... Essentially, my dad changed his mind late... After ****in telling me I couldn't do something on Thursday BECAUSE i had plans saturday... and owned this weekend...

But, he is being very lenient with some recent things, especially with this Sound Tribe concert coming at the end of the month, and I didn't feel like arguing or having him go out of his way; it wasn't worth the risk this close to the concert..

But next time fellas, its on.
Coulda just called KO to get him to call me. I was roaming around picking up Yoshiiscool and Papstr. =D I could've swiped you guys, too! Definitely no johns.

At everyone else:

Arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf

Sorry I couldn't stay and wallop people in singles. Had to work. =\
Oh well me and Chad won money in Dooblayz (though we totaaallllyyy shoulda won more)
Georgia's awesome.
Tennessee's awesome.
Sharkball is awesome.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
someone left their Phone at my House. At first I thought it was Milln's cause it had a Mario RPG Ringtone but then I know what Milln's phone looks like. So if you are missing a phone hit me up.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If anyone REALLY cares about the results, I used

Metaknight/Lucario in doubles

and Lucario/Ike in singles

I had a lot of fun at this tournament.

Love Tennessee people <3

Ajax, I'm sorry I went Metaknight on you in singles. I look back on it now and see it as an act of disrespect, because you were the only person I did that to and it was more of a test.

Milln

Smash Champion
Someone explain to me how to install custom music to B+ =x

Also B+ can play online right? Someone play me or something. I'm bored.

AIM me!
You can play B+ Online, but both of you must use the same buffer ratio.

As for the music, that's left up to Alex or someone.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
You can play B+ Online, but both of you must use the same buffer ratio.

As for the music, that's left up to Alex or someone.
Go to the Smash Workshop, look around for the BSTRM converter tool. Download a BSTRM created by someone, or find an mp3 of a song you want. use the tool to convert/auto rename them and move them to the SD card to replace the song you wanna replace.

uh..yea.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
TN is awsome.

Thanks for hosting the tourney KO, was awsome and good stuff in teams.

I would give shoutouts but everyone there was awsome so.

<3 everyone

*edit- yes KO thats zeons phone and uhh, i have no idea how to contact him other then the phone. Maybe on aim?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So yeah Next date is up. My birthday is the weekend after this so I think im just gonna celebrate my BDay twice. Once with my friends and Once with my family.

But on a serious note. Bring me gifts! nah jk. Everyone should come though. Ill get some cakes and stuff. But bring me gifts....

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
KO, by any chance will the December tourney be at GG?

also, if Phloat and I are going to have any chance of going, Phloat's dad is probably going to have to meet you.

Lol, I feel so lame having to say that..

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
VIDEOS!
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGalaxyBrawl

Sorry about taking so long to get them up and posting the link here, school stuff and a computer SNAFU haven't left me with much free time.

As of this post, I still have to upload:
KO vs BigLou, Oasis, Rayku, and ZeonStar
Mr. P vs BigLou
Rayku vs BigLou, Chad, Jimbo, and ZeonStar
Shapular vs BigLou
And ZeonStar vs HyperDraon

KO, the venue is still listed as your appartment. Did you just forget to update that, or is it really at your place again?. Screw infinite lemonade from Chick-fil-A, having the tournament at your place was awesome.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok so the venue is going to stay at the apartment. Mike and I agreed that it was better.

As for meeting your parents Shadw I dont mind. Just call me or something and we will set something up

Rayku

Smash Lord
KO, the venue is still listed as your appartment. Did you just forget to update that, or is it really at your place again?. Screw infinite lemonade from Chick-fil-A, having the tournament at your place was awesome.
Thanks a lot for this :)

Infinite Lemonade is pretty extreme, no lie. About the only thing I liked about KO's house over the venue was lack of a higher venue fee.

Although I would like the entry fee to be $10. Lounis agrees with me. Gives us more incentive to come up to TN

More Kool-Aid next time? That'd be awesome :))))

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Thanks a lot for this :)

Infinite Lemonade is pretty extreme, no lie. About the only thing I liked about KO's house over the venue was lack of a higher venue fee.

Although I would like the entry fee to be $10. Lounis agrees with me. Gives us more incentive to come up to TN

More Kool-Aid next time? That'd be awesome :))))
ill make like 3 gallons of different flavors.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Thanks a million to Alex for uploading vids (Bob-e is Alex right? >_>)

I'll be there for the next one...

You're goin down this time Rayku! :O I know what I did wrong...wasn't anything to do with my character!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Thanks a million to Alex for uploading vids (Bob-e is Alex right? >_>)

I'll be there for the next one...

You're goin down this time Rayku! :O I know what I did wrong...wasn't anything to do with my character!
Sounds good Chad. Always fun playing you.

3000th post in the thread.

Top Bottom