• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Im 90% sure im coming to the tournament this month, so yeah, WOO!

Me and Mr. Pickle? Oh man, we could show you our ganon ***** like we used to do on the short bus.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'll do my best to make it. I'll also be bringing my ps3 which is guaranteed to have at least Stardust and Bomberman Ultra on it. Possibly more if I feel like it. Stardust is coop and even has kill-each-other multiplayer. It's easy to pick up, we should play it. Up to 4 and i've got the controllers for it. If not, me and KO or Niamat will just beat the hell out of the worldwide high score list. =D Bomberman is bomberman, i'd get a kick out of sidetourney for it.

I'm looking into Rag Doll KungFu but it seems like it'd be bad for competition. I'm investigating further.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What are the Memphis area plans? Where are we meeting, when are we leaving, who is driving, etc.?

EDIT: I'll also bring a Wii/Brawl/Melee. I just need someone to put B+ on my SD card. I'll bring my laptop and recording stuff too.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
How many melee peeps are we looking at this time?

I mean, I like brawl+ and all, but Melee is what I drive for.
heck i can never get a good estimate on anything here. met and those guys are supposed to come again.

BTW everyone who owes me and milln from pound thats coming should have atleast something for us.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
WTF, you guys better show up, what the hell, we were supposed to make up for last month's no show. Im bringing like 3 or 4 guys with me this time for brawl+ >_>

Also as long as Milln, KO and mah fellow ganonrod main mr. pickle are there, im set.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
KO and Milln, how much do I owe you?

The van was 50 a piece, and gas was 200 split 6 ways, right? I don't remember how much the Hotel was.

eisley

Smash Cadet
WTF, you guys better show up, what the hell, we were supposed to make up for last month's no show. Im bringing like 3 or 4 guys with me this time for brawl+ >_>
**** straight, lol first time out of stater with 2 friends coming with zeon...turnout better be the **** or Ill be flippin' tables and bustin' buildings godzilla style! :bee:

Handorin

Smash Hero

Also as long as Milln, KO and mah fellow ganonrod main mr. pickle are there, im set.
Wait, we have another Ganon main here? >_>

222222222good.

If Raymond isn't going, we should team.

Also, I think I'm going to bring a little surprise for comedic effect.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln, how much do I owe you?
83 dollars and 33 cents repeating if I remember the silly thing correctly.

**** straight, lol first time out of stater with 2 friends coming with zeon...turnout better be the **** or Ill be flippin' tables and bustin' buildings godzilla style! :bee:

Throwin' chairs.

Maybe the fuggin' Big Comfy Couch won't everyone sitting on it so I can sit on the fuggin' thing this time.

If Raymond goes, we could do Ganon FFAs.
I'm in. With Smoke Balls and min/max mushrooms as the items.

@Fatchu: Come, so I can queue up "IT'S PIKACHU!!#!$(!i#()" on my phone and blare it when I see you.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Handorin, If Raymond is coming tell him not to forget his Shin Chan DVD's :]

eisley

Smash Cadet
83 dollars and 33 cents repeating if I remember the silly thing correctly.

Throwin' chairs.
I wouldn't have bothered with the pic had I not meant it that way, so
I'll leave the chairs to the rest, tables and buildings are all I'm interested in. :lick:
unless they're chair shaped buildings..or building shaped chairs....:psycho:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I'm bringing as many people as I can, though a couple of them are scrubs. Right now I'm trying to sweet talk my bro into going, this tourney needs more samus rep lol.

Top Bottom